B4 - General Topic 2024 #36 (March)

Hace 24 minutos, samiooni dijo:

Quiero decir que el lobo es un hombre fuerte, no como el chico del karma, entiéndelo, por favor, y sé cortés al elegir buenas palabras.

I agree, at least from the waist up...😏

3 hours ago, samiooni said:

Karma's friend is like a lazy monkey when having sex. I don't know what planet he comes from. He spends most of his time in cunnilingus and covers for about an hour. Oh my God, what is this? I think Karma is not that happy with him.

And watching them fuck standing up, he goes into one humping move movement only, and repeats over and over...well at least for 10 minutes now...BORING...swing her around go missionary, then grab her by the hair doggy style, then upide down, then 69, then suck one of those nipples until its twice as long as the others....for goodness sake show some imagination.

I do not see this guys as some sweet talking manipulator at all.

He's a pussy and really lucked out finding an outlet with a women who puts up with that because hardly any dudes in the world are into tantra or tarot cards.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

And watching them fuck standing up, he goes into one humping move movement only, and repeats over and over...well at least for 10 minutes now...BORING...swing her around go missionary, then grab her by the hair doggy style, then upide down, then 69, then suck one of those nipples until its twice as long as the others....for goodness sake show some imagination.

I do not see this guys as some sweet talking manipulator at all.

He's a pussy and really lucked out finding an outlet with a women who puts up with that because hardly any dudes in the world are into tantra or tarot cards.

The sloth looks like he can be the ringleader of a cult.

I think he has her in some kind of spell.  Too much oral can't be pleasurable (five orgasms in 90 minutes) and she doesn't seem to be the 'always-horny' type. When he's downtown, she often rolls her eyes as if 'how much longer' vs this is enjoyable.  Also, their pillow talk is non-existent. It's a matter of being in an embrace until they are comatose.   Yet...it seems to work for them (question is why haven't they moved in together?).

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

argghh looking around and before you know it you are looking into the open ass of that tantra idiot again.. I want a warning over the image when Karma and Tantra are at it again 🤮😠🤢

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

argghh looking around and before you know it you are looking into the open ass of that tantra idiot again.. I want a warning over the image when Karma and Tantra are at it again 🤮😠🤢

shhhh...you're distrubing @TfiDeano s concentration

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Jonno said:

Should be able to remove previews or black them out. Wouldn’t have to look at ass holes. 

u talking only about the actual asshole?  Or the figurative Masshole and the super hero creep?

4 hours ago, samiooni said:

I mean wolf is strong man not like karma's guy , understand please and be polite in choosing good words.

A strong man.  The heaviest thing he has lifted since his arrival is his phone.  Jack Nicholson Lol GIF

22 minutes ago, Noldus said:

The bird is still in the LR...

Unless the bird is injured, like a broken wing, all they have to do is make the room dark, and open a window or door to the outside in that room, and the bird will instinctually fly to the light.

im not sure if it is injured, a broken wing might mean he’s goner.😟