B4 - General Topic 2024 #36 (March)

5 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

She is caring for an injured bird which Nelly tried to deal with earlier. 

Random bird info from a bird brain:

That bird came in to B4 around 08:30 because they leave the sliding door open so the cat can go in and out at night.

I thought the cat brought it in after a successful hunt, but my assumption was wrong.

The cat never harmed the bird even though it had ample opportunity (which fascinates me).

The bird was fine until the cat squawked just outside of Karmas room and the bird flipped out trying to get back out. It was only then the cat heard and found the bird tying to escape. It was during one these escape attempts that the bird injured itself. The cat just monitored the bird until brunette new girl came along and found it.

The new girl had no idea of what to do. She first tried giving the cat something to eat outside to distract it. Pretty smart. Then she tried to feed the bird blueberries as it laid on it's side in shock and out of it. 

OK... back to perving...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, desinc said:

Random bird info from a bird brain:

That bird came in to B4 around 08:30 because they leave the sliding door open so the cat can go in and out at night.

I thought the cat brought it in after a successful hunt, but my assumption was wrong.

The cat never harmed the bird even though it had ample opportunity (which fascinates me).

The bird was fine until the cat squawked just outside of Karmas room and the bird flipped out trying to get back out. It was only then the cat heard and found the bird tying to escape. It was during one these escape attempts that the bird injured itself. The cat just monitored the bird until brunette new girl came along and found it.

The new girl had no idea of what to do. She first tried giving the cat something to eat outside to distract it. Pretty smart. Then she tried to feed the bird blueberries as it laid on it's side in shock and out of it. 

OK... back to perving...

Thanks, I just searched RP and saw it hurt itself trying to fly out but hit the glass...BANG. 

8 minutes ago, Jonno said:

200.gif

🤣

Trösten wir uns: auch diese Scharade hat, wie alles im Leben, einmal ein Ende. Hoffentlich bald. Aber so lange es Abonnenten gibt, die sich solch Unsinn schamhaft-entschuldigend anschauen wird RLC einen Teufel tun Karma, und damit auch diesen Menschen , aus der Optik der Kameras zu nehmen. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Trösten wir uns: auch diese Scharade hat, wie alles im Leben, einmal ein Ende. Hoffentlich kahl. Aber so lange es Abonnenten gibt, die sich solchen Unsinn schamhaft-entschuldigend anschauen wird RLC einen Teufel tun Karma, und damit auch diese Menschen, aus der Optik der Kameras zu nehmen. 

Nicht " kahl" sondern " bald" !

Karma's friend is like a lazy monkey when having sex. I don't know what planet he comes from. He spends most of his time in cunnilingus and covers for about an hour. Oh my God, what is this? I think Karma is not that happy with him.

• Upvote 2

Hace 37 minutos, samiooni dijo:

El amigo de Karma es como un mono perezoso cuando tiene relaciones sexuales. No sé de qué planeta viene. Pasa la mayor parte del tiempo practicando cunnilingus y cubre durante aproximadamente una hora. Dios mío, ¿qué es esto? Creo que Karma no está tan contento con él.

If Karma wasn't happy with him I guess she wouldn't invite him...I guess the ones who are not happy are some of us who write here...🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, omedo said:

If Karma wasn't happy with him I guess she wouldn't invite him...I guess the ones who are not happy are some of us who write here...🤷‍♂️

Indeed, I am unhappy, but I think I thought but I am not certain that Karma is unhappy. I only think but I am not certain. But really I am not happy with what this man did. It is very lazy and boring and attracts boredom and lethargy and makes you turn to other cameras. He is not a Wolf ,Wolf that makes you feel energetic and strong.

• Haha 1