B4 - General Topic 2024 #36 (March)

22 minutes ago, pajero said:

Stop people off and we'll be kind to you hooked

There's no 'we'll be kind' here...you are the only one who reacts the way you do, and it is utterly unacceptable. Your comment has been reported to make admins aware of your rudeness again. Now leave 'us' good ones alone, thank you. 

9 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Il n'y a pas de « nous serons gentils » ici... vous êtes le seul à réagir comme vous le faites, et c'est totalement inacceptable. Il a été signalé que votre commentaire sensibilise à nouveau les administrateurs à votre impolitesse. Maintenant, laissez-nous les bons tranquilles, merci. 

parce que tu te considère comme BON laisse moi rire 

11 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Le karma seul est ennuyeux, mais quand son petit ami arrive, c'est comme si quelqu'un vous martelait les couilles. Inregardable. 

he bien alors ne regarde plus cet appartement comme ca tu ne devra plus te casser les yeux ???

5 minutes ago, pajero said:

he bien alors ne regarde plus cet appartement comme ca tu ne devra plus te casser les yeux ???

You really are the most rude and unhelpful person on this entire site. Just leave people alone or one day consider saying something positive and people may enjoy talking you.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Numi is naked in front of his guy and instead,he keeps looking at his phone ... WTF ?? 

tbh I would do the same. Well, I wouldn't be there to begin with. 🤣

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

You really are the most rude and unhelpful person on this entire site. Just leave people alone or one day consider saying something positive and people may enjoy talking you.  

His name speaks for itself, Pajero in spanish is Wanker

3 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

His name speaks for itself, Pajero in spanish is Wanker

Shit the bed are you kidding me, I never knew that lol...thanks...crying here...your fault lol. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Shit the bed are you kidding me, I never knew that lol...thanks...crying here...your fault lol. 

He’s not kidding 

WWW.URBANDICTIONARY.COM

Spanish for "wanker" or "tosser". A man who is known for being a chronic masturbator...and usually proud of it! A Proud Masturbator. Same as Pajillero .

• Haha 1

Just now, johnny0692 said:

He’s not kidding 

WWW.URBANDICTIONARY.COM

Spanish for "wanker" or "tosser". A man who is known for being a chronic masturbator...and usually proud of it! A Proud Masturbator. Same as Pajillero .

Lol, omfg...why on earth would he use that as his handle. I'm keeping out of this now lol.  

3 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

@Lasse Hey, your friend Tantra is back...let's see how this meet up goes with Karma eh lol. 

I confess!! It was wishes and I was wrong. But I still wish !