B4 - General Topic 2024 #37 (March)

9 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Pudiste ver lo mismo anoche con Mass, cuando los niños tocan a Karma de esta manera, ella está indefensa, se molestaron, de lo contrario Mass se habría salido con la suya.

But didn't you write in another post that Massimo didn't want to fuck Karma?...let's see if you clarify...🤣

9 minutes ago, moules said:

Madison sollte an diesem Kurs teilnehmen, anstatt im B-7-Esszimmer zu sitzen und darauf zu warten, dass ihre Schwester ihre Ficknacht zu Ende bringt.

Gute Idee. Wenn Wolf  gefühlsmäßig nur ein klein wenig für Madison übrig hätte dann hätte er ihr diese unwürdige einsame Warterei auf das Ende der Marylin-Beglückung  erspart. Aber jetzt sind ja seine kleinen grauen Zellen mit neuen  Eindrücken ausgelastet. Aber so sind diese Männer dort scheinbar: anbaggern, ficken und dann möglichst schnell die Biege machen.

34 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Jawoll, Herr Feldwebel - In Ruhe lassen ! Fakt ist abedr auch daß in einer so engen " Lebensgemeinschaft " wie es die Villen darstellen jeder und jede auch beim Sex ein wenig Rücksicht auf die Interessen der anderen Mitbewohner nehmen sollte. Die Blockade von Gemeinschaftsräumen stellt bestimmt keinen wünschenswerten Zustand dar. Ja, ich erlaube mir hier und da subjektiv zu sein. Ich habe den Tantra eben gefressen wie zehn Pfund Schmierseife. Andere im Forum lieben Ihn . Das ist genauso normal.

Oh man, this is not a military barrack. please chill down 🤦‍♂️

200.gifYou Will Not Cry Full Metal Jacket GIFArt Director No GIF by Civilian

I admit I have defended Karma and Tantra-chris! But not anymore! That guy is creepy! His manners are extreme and there is no variation! How he can make Karma act the same way exceeds my imagination.She is a lovely girl when Chris is not around!! But when he comes she makes a 180 degree turn! I truly hope she will get together with a more "nomal" guy or girl and forget all about Tantra-Chris !!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Il y a 1 heure, moules a dit :

I just had a very weird feeling.  The small guy wearing the fake leopard-skin jacket in Sara's penthouse (the same type of jacket that Daytona wore) is Daytona.  And he's cut and colored his hair, and stopped dressing like a girl, and  stopped wearing make-up.

Hard to tell though.  The hair looks too straight, unless he has used a relaxer.

Nope, Daytona has a micro-penis (maybe an actual hermaphrodite?...), while this guy is much better endowed.

I was wondering too, after your remark, but the guy was kind enough to take his pants off & remove all doubt. Maybe he read your post. 😉 

Edit: too bad the girls (Naya & Katarina) retired back to their convent bed.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Epikouros said:

Nope, Daytona has a micro-penis (maybe an actual hermaphrodite?...), while this guy is much better endowed.

I was wondeing too, after your remark, but the guy was kind enough to take his pants off & remove all doubt. Maybe he read your remark. 😉 

Yes, I just peeked myself.  Definitely NOT Daytona.  The penis reveals all.

What I have learned in the past few hours has been the results of what academics called a "close reading". The reason why we have not seen Shantal is because we have not seen her. Out paradigm has led us to a set of expectations that are based only on our assumptions. Instead of wondering "what's wrong with Shantal that Wolf and one other guy have not been able to fuck her"? We were asking the wrong question. What if we made the assumption that Shantal is gay? Then everything makes sense. The reason we think she is bi is because she let Wolf finger fuck her (albeit briefly). The question we might otherwise ask is: Why have there been no women sent to try to seduce her? When and if RLC ever decides to send a woman to Shantal, they will discover what I have discovered linking only shards of evidence together.   

I said early on that I thought Wolf was gay or bi-sexual. I said that he was not really trying to fuck Shantal. (Good actor though) I thought that he was not really trying to fuck Madison. (can't recall ever seeing he get a hard-on with a woman). Now we may find out who Wolf really is. LOL

• Haha 1