1 hour ago, peking said:

Maybe they are doing their stuff off cam

it seems to be the thing to do these days.  after reading about naya, katalina, and masshole last night, i'm sure they will be having sex off camera as well.  it's too easy to do and rlc doesn't give a shit!

Cara Marilyn, ieri sera Massimo ha parlato anche di te con il nuovo ragazzo con cui hai fatto sesso, dicendogli che ti scopi altri ragazzi e che non deve fidatsi di te se lui e’ qui per stare con te, e quindi di scoparsi tua sorella se vuole

• Haha 1

Looking abit on the whole dog isuse. All was fine until they sat down to eat food. Nelly went balistic on Bogdan, throwing the chair in the ground when she stood up yelling at him. Then he goes down and gets Wolf out of the room, seems to ask Madison if they are good, and she goes thumbs up. Wolf goes upstairs, and outside seem to be getting a key? Nelly still pissed off, doing comotions in the kitchen with her chair. That scares doggo, and the dog goes downstairs to Madison. 

If she is pissed at Wolf for the dog situation, she should be pissed on herself.... Scared the living shit out of that dog yesterday.... 

Wow...full house all sat together now that Wolf left earlier today. What a great sight that was watching him leave both B7 and then later B4. However, sadly he is likely to be back after storing some stuff in M&M wardrobe, so will need to collect that somewhen. 

Btw anyone that thinks the argument was over the dog...have a word with yourself, an argument of that magnitude over the dog, okay then. From what I understand is Wolf was meant to leave last week which we saw him packing and then aborted this plan. Nelly was receiving complaints from a couple of sources, but Bogdan wasn't really doing much about it and Nelly confronted him about drugs which were getting worse wherever he turned up. Think what you will, but that is what I was told so it makes no difference to me what you do or don't believe.   

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Wow...full house all sat together now that Wolf left earlier today. What a great sight that was watching him leave both B7 and then later B4. However, sadly he is likely to be back after storing some stuff in M&M wardrobe, so will need to collect that somewhen. 

Btw anyone that thinks the argument was over the dog...have a word with yourself, an argument of that magnitude over the dog, okay then. From what I understand is Wolf was meant to leave last week which we saw him packing and then aborted this plan. Nelly was receiving complaints from a couple of sources, but Bogdan wasn't really doing much about it and Nelly confronted him about drugs which were getting worse wherever he turned up. Think what you will, but that is what I was told so it makes no difference to me what you do or don't believe.   

I agree, to Wolf it was "You're not meant to be here now" and to Bogdan it was "You're not bothering, why aren't you doing more about it?" attitude. 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

IMO, Bogdan has a diminished role these days.  Both he and Nelly went missing when the big RLC boss and his wife/visited B-7.  It was left to Fior to be the host, chauffeur, and sous chef for the meal during a multi-hour visit.   Organizational principle 101:  Never absent yourself when a big boss comes calling.

That was the visit in which I thought Wolf exhibited too much casual familiarity with the big boss, draping his arm around the chair the big boss was sitting in on the small terrace by the kitchen.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, chogdad said:

I agree, to Wolf it was "You're not meant to be here now" and to Bogdan it was "You're not bothering, why aren't you doing more about it?" attitude. 

Apart from the fact that Nelly herself has long since passed her expiration date, there are plenty of ex-residents who have stuck around longer, but yes it is Wolf and then suddenly it is not possible.

8 hours ago, moules said:

He will be back!!!!!!!!! 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

^^^ This is the last of three large bags of his that are stored in Madison and Marilyn's closet.  If you watch several more minutes, one will observe a perfunctory hug between himself and Madison, not the type of hug if he was going away forever, or even for a long time.

If he does come back or to visit--I hope that Madi is there to greet him.  Her eyes light up when he went to her room or paid attention to her and it was obvious she enjoyed his company and his touches. I loved the playful interaction between them, even though they did not have sexual intercourse-- the cuddling and sex play was fun to watch.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 6

I feel sorry for Madison who believed in a friendship with an adult (old for her) who made her feel important but since the big pig left and even Wolf was forced B4 and B7 have become interesting. Good harmony, light-heartedness, spontaneity and freedom, girls finally don't feel like objects.

• Upvote 1