B7 - General Topic 2024 #7 (March - April)

11 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Hawk sat with M&M and playing with Marilyn's hair whilst all looking happy and having fun. Nothing bad to see here, all consensual before the Hawk hate begins. 

He hasn't been successful as a tenant yet, give it time... Marilyn slept with him before he was a tenant, so...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

He hasn't been successful as a tenant yet, give it time... Marilyn slept with him before he was a tenant, so...

Yea I think Marilyn is on her 4th/5th fuck boy there now lol. I'd like to be to be on that list. 

22 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Yea I think Marilyn is on her 4th/5th fuck boy there now lol. I'd like to be to be on that list. 

At least she chooses her own men instead of taking the rations that RLC tosses at them.  😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

At least she chooses her own men instead of taking the rations that RLC tosses at them.  😁

True that, no drama from her either and still decent to look at and watch. 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Buy a ticket to ride and go to Barcelona :biggrin:

Hawk has been here for 4 days now and he hasn't had sex...so he must have jerked off right. Or is he going to be like Dima and Markus and hide on the toilet to do it. Why are so many men on VHTV such wimps, like there's only 4 or 5 guys who have the balls not to hide to do it, I hope Hawk is one of them because he's hot. So is that bald muscle man Marylin fucks despite his issues trying to get and stay hard...