B7 - General Topic 2024 #7 (March - April)

Just now, maxfactor said:

Better theory than the one you idiots came up with

I did not come up with anything. I do not know. sure I can come up with a with something.

I just do as maxfactor do, it was a text about grain going up in price and as N&B are so investing in grain Nelly kicked off. Dumb fuck

Back just to make a not that Wolf has gained access to the pussy again. Madison slapped his hand when he entered but didn't stop him. Its just a matter of time now (I hope) unless there is another interruption.

I have finally identified why I have so much difficulty accepting the theory that Madison is camera shy and that her reluctance to engage in sex on camera may be related to some early childhood trauma. My mind wont let me reconcile that with the fact that she has tramp stamps all over her body. The psychology behind tramp stamps is that "I want to be looked at...I want you to read the inscriptions and understand the symbols that I have permanently printed on my body".   Something about those two images don't reconcile.

• Haha 1

Wait: All is not well. Nelly just left the bridal suite to sleep downstairs on the sofa. WTF is going on and why is she so pissed at Bodgan and Wolf? What was she sniffing for? Why would she be pissed at Bogdan and Wolf?...Bogdan and Wolf?

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, philo said:

Wait: All is not well. Nelly just left the bridal suite to sleep downstairs on the sofa. WTF is going on and why is she so pissed at Bodgan and Wolf? What was she sniffing for? Why would she be pissed at Bogdan and Wolf?...Bogdan and Wolf?

It was all very strange indeed. She is back in bed with Bogdan but still upset about something and crying.

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

It was all very strange indeed. She is back in bed with Bogdan but still upset about something and crying.

RLC has Wolf marked as left the project.  Somehow for reasons unknown his sorry ass is still hanging around. 

Wolf be gone and don't come back.   

rbhi.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, philo said:

I have finally identified why I have so much difficulty accepting the theory that Madison is camera shy and that her reluctance to engage in sex on camera may be related to some early childhood trauma. My mind wont let me reconcile that with the fact that she has tramp stamps all over her body. The psychology behind tramp stamps is that "I want to be looked at...I want you to read the inscriptions and understand the symbols that I have permanently printed on my body".   Something about those two images don't reconcile.

How about you reconcile the fact that she does not have & cannot have Tramp Stamps all over her body, back off with your fantasies

tramp stamp
noun
DEROGATORYINFORMAL
  1. a tattoo on a woman's lower back.

17 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC has Wolf marked as left the project.  Somehow for reasons unknown his sorry ass is still hanging around. 

There seems to be this thing recently that they only leave 'officially', no sooner has someone left that they reappear as a guest. They all must still live round the corner.