33 minutes ago, Turm said:

I hope Wolf saw Madison having sex with this guy. I bet he is saying that i took my time warming her up and didn't even have sex with her and here she is naked and having sex with him Wondering where did I do wrong.

He seems to be the same guy that she had, many times, on face time naked in the tub or on her bed. So he must be her BF.

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

The new tenants learned fast on how to have pour lighting in the room ... 

They are locals and likely friends of the last couple.  They likely have watched RLC and fully understand, having learned from that circus in Rome, how to fuck up the lighting. Nobody brings a disco light on "vacation" with them...they put is there deliberately.

In fact, every recent new participant coming into RLC seems to have a masters degree in camera lighting and how to fuck with it.  They know candles, they know blue lighting and strobes, they know how to place lamps right next to the camera to blow it out...they are experts in back lighting.  The LR in B4...Master in B2 and the LR in B5 are all examples of how they use a bright light in the far side of the room to darken the foreground.  In B2, they use the master bathroom light.  In B5, they use the lights in the kitchen.  Val and Jul are experts from day 1 and continue to use the hallway light and dark LR to rip us off. 

RLC clearly has allowed this and participants know that RLC is so desperate for tenants, they don't say anything.  Lately RLC has been using a text to someone other than the offender to move an object or as they did last night turn off a disco light.

RLC knows they are on their heels and as long as this is the case...this shit will get worse.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Turm said:

I hope Wolf saw Madison having sex with this guy. I bet he is saying that i took my time warming her up and didn't even have sex with her and here she is naked and having sex with him Wondering where did I do wrong.

i'm sure wolf had her off camera, that seems to be the new thing with rlc!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, moules said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

The boyfriend's arrival.  Who knows where he came from, or what ha has been doing recently..  One thing that struck me is how pale he is compered to her.  (See replay below.) And Madison is pale compared to other sun-worshiping participants.  Leads me to think he did not arrive from Spain or any Mediterranean country.  (And no faded tan lines from last summer.)  Unless he is buying more clothes in Barcelona, his stay in B-7 will be short.

Also, a fuck so quick in the shower that if you blink you will miss it.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Unlike women men don't need 32 suitcases to go on Holiday, not to forget cabin baggage is usually free on lo-cost european flights where as hold bags will cost 20 or more euros each. 

Unlike Marilyn I believe Maddy lives in Ukraine so likely the Boyfriend does too and is probably on leave from the Army.

22 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Unlike women men don't need 32 suitcases to go on Holiday, not to forget cabin baggage is usually free on lo-cost european flights where as hold bags will cost 20 or more euros each. 

Unlike Marilyn I believe Maddy lives in Ukraine so likely the Boyfriend does too and is probably on leave from the Army.

If he is indeed on leave...I wish him nothing but the best and will take back my loser comment from earlier.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

They are locals and likely friends of the last couple.  They likely have watched RLC and fully understand, having learned from that circus in Rome, how to fuck up the lighting. Nobody brings a disco light on "vacation" with them...they put is there deliberately.

In fact, every recent new participant coming into RLC seems to have a masters degree in camera lighting and how to fuck with it.  They know candles, they know blue lighting and strobes, they know how to place lamps right next to the camera to blow it out...they are experts in back lighting.  The LR in B4...Master in B2 and the LR in B5 are all examples of how they use a bright light in the far side of the room to darken the foreground.  In B2, they use the master bathroom light.  In B5, they use the lights in the kitchen.  Val and Jul are experts from day 1 and continue to use the hallway light and dark LR to rip us off. 

RLC clearly has allowed this and participants know that RLC is so desperate for tenants, they don't say anything.  Lately RLC has been using a text to someone other than the offender to move an object or as they did last night turn off a disco light.

RLC knows they are on their heels and as long as this is the case...this shit will get worse.

Well said...except it's every room in both villas. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

If he is indeed on leave...I wish him nothing but the best and will take back my loser comment from earlier.  

Looking on the tinterweb if he is in the army its a max of 12 or 15 days leave at a time and 30 or 40 days total for the year depending where you read it. :dodgy:

52 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

If Maddy lives in Ukraine, then I agree with your point of his being in the military.  I was going to speculate that his pale skin could be an indication that either he has been in combat for two years, or in prison, but thought better of it.  As you suggest, he is probably on leave.

And Madison living in Ukraine would be consistent that she doesn't seem to know the local people that her sister knows.

3 hours ago, maxfactor said:

RLC is so desperate for tenants

They really are. I blame the damn war, since then they are forced to hire girls who are already residents in Spain and these girl often don't see the project as an opportunity like the Russian ones they used bring, so they don't make any effort to make it worth

• Upvote 1

I remember last year when I heard Megan doing payment comparisons and she revealed that it was down compared to her last stay. RLC is investing in quantity over quality and I think it's working despite complaints of some unhappy old school members (me included).