B4 - General Topic 2024 #46 (May)

3 hours ago, Troy said:

These girls are determined to get laid. these 3 girls are not bad looking girls. I don't understand why they can't just find Somebody? Are they that hard up, that they need this guy to get laid?

Hi Troy, good question, a lot of the women on rlc are pretty normal and friendly. Look at Harley and Zabava, they seem like very sweet women, and are good looking. But home all the time looking at phones, eating sleeping and playing with themselves. I guess a lot of these women are young and really don't want to be tied up with dumb ass man.☺️

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Ask Masha, have you seen her latest victim lol...he makes Massi and Sasha look average lol.

No shit, he has a kielbasa , not a dick!

• Haha 5

BTW some more fun facts:

Yesterday (the 2 years for B7 and N&B) Nelly and Bogdan also had 1300 days in Barcelona in total. 

Amalia has now reached the "top ten" for those with the longest total stay, with 524 days and has then passed Radislava

Nadia will pass one year in B2 next week, on 15. May.

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

The Tantric Sloth we believe has moved on.  Keeping our fingers crossed.

it seems as though the viewers have accomplished their goal of driving tantra away.  a bunch of non caring pricks!

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

10 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey 6969, Karma isn't really popular on here for some reason. She seems like a really sweet lady with a beautiful body and a very pretty face. I'm pretty happy she dropped that "boyfriend " of hers. What a huge bore he was to the viewers. I'm not sure what he did to be dumped by Karma, it certainly wasn't his lovemaking. He gave good oral based on Karma's face when he was doing his thing down there.

he was dumped by karma do to viewer pressure.  plain and simple really.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Both Sara and Mass have Tessa as target

Having watched this back from last night if they can lure Tessa to B4 alone I think they could be successful.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

After watching a bit last night, and skimming through replay this morning, I no longer think of Massi as the stallion.  For me, he is now Massimo il Castrato (the castrated).  Sara has neutered him.

At least two, if not all three, of the visiting participants in the penthouse last night were looking for something more from Massi (and Sara) then what they received..  And, IMO, Sara is now the Regina dei Cockblocjers; королева петухов; Reine des bloqueurs de bites; Königin der Cockblocker;  Reina de los bloqueadores de gallos;  Queen of the Cockblockers.

And I don't think the RLC producers were all that happy with Sara and Massi's 'performance'.  A good initial start in the bed and then the bath -- the cams began buffering because of the number of viewers -- and then the two of them lingered in the bath while the others went to Medusa's room.  After a few text messages, Sara and Massi wander down to Medusa's room, and bring Tessa, Brooke, and Medusa back up to the penthouse where nothing happens.  Not even click-bait.  When Sara climbs on to the bed and keeps her shoes on, one should realize NOTHING will happen.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2