why is the petite dark haired one upset tonight?

So is Nina and Kira in the bedroom or is it Nina and a new girl? The sex must not be good because I can not hear any moaning.

It is Nina and Kira in the bedroom.

The other two girls are gone then.  If there is tension now between them then they likely won't be back.

The four of them appear to be really good friends. I think they will be back, and I also think they will probably sit down and talk about all the feelings involved over the past few days.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is Nina and Kira in the bedroom or is it Nina and a new girl? The sex must not be good because I can not hear any moaning.

It is Nina and Kira in the bedroom.

The other two girls are gone then.  If there is tension now between them then they likely won't be back.

The four of them appear to be really good friends. I think they will be back, and I also think they will probably sit down and talk about all the feelings involved over the past few days.

Would be terrible ruining friendships and relationships of something like in the picture.  Hopefully they all can patch it up.

From what I saw , it appeared to me that Ira tried to talk Kira into something, something that Nina, Anya and Ira wanted but not Kira. The kiss was passionate but Kira was too reluctant. After some time the two went back to the living room. There Ira stated "ничего" (nothing!).

Maybe some of our russian forum members could enlighten the scene?

From what I saw , it appeared to me that Ira tried to talk Kira into something, something that Nina, Anya and Ira wanted but not Kira. The kiss was passionate but Kira was too reluctant. After some time the two went back to the living room. There Ira stated "ничего" (nothing!).

Maybe some of our russian forum members could enlighten the scene?

That's kind of the way I saw it as well.  I do believe that Kira would be the reluctant one in that relationship.

Unfortunately this is a result when you try to swing/swap and everyone not being comfortable with it yet. They tried with friends hoping it would be easier. Feelings have been hurt so time is needed. Hopefully they can get past this and it will not end their relationship and friendship.

Unfortunately this is a result when you try to swing/swap and everyone not being comfortable with it yet. They tried with friends hoping it would be easier. Feelings have been hurt so time is needed. Hopefully they can get past this and it will not end their relationship and friendship.

Parece que no les importó tanto cuando hicieron el trio con la otra amiga hace tiempo...

Parece que no les importó tanto cuando hicieron el trio con la otra amiga hace tiempo...

The threesome was different probably someone they pick and agreed upon. Here more feelings involve when you do this stuff with friends. Relationship has to be solid.

Yeah things look a little bleak. Kira (the taller one if I am not mistaken) came home ALONE and sat down at the kitchen table looking very depressed and troubled. She fed the cats, turned off the lights and called it a night. I hope they can resolve this bit of a mess. They are easy to like and I wish them well.