was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

Kami, Nora and the guest girl just got up and went out on the balcony.  Before leaving Kami bent over and gave Krista a quick kiss on the lips...

Krista was wiping it off with back of her hand  ;)

picture kiss kamila kristi ?

It was just a spit-second, didn't have time to react and hit prntscreen button.

And why is there a fucking issue with her wiping it?  I have been wiping my lips every fucking time my wife and I kiss for over thirty fucking years!  Why?  Because I do not  care to wear lipstick.  Maybe she had a small drop of spittle after that kiss. You would wipe it off too, I bet.

Come on little boys, grow the fuck up and stop complaining about every move one of these girls make!  Or are you also about to complain to the fact that among other many things, they also fail to conform to Hindi culture because they may grab food with their left hand- the one hand considered "unclean" because it should only used to wipe your ass? 

Kami, Nora and the guest girl just got up and went out on the balcony.  Before leaving Kami bent over and gave Krista a quick kiss on the lips...

Krista was wiping it off with back of her hand  ;)

picture kiss kamila kristi ?

It was just a spit-second, didn't have time to react and hit prntscreen button.

I have the video of it.  It's 25 minutes long just to see a kiss just after the 24:45 mark.

But I'll upload it anyways for the curious minded who want to see a 2 second kiss.

No need to post it.  ProDog already has posted it.  http://camcaps.net/nora-sofie-lilu-and-mia/nora-milana-coco-videos/msg136962/#msg136962

kami and kristy have good chemistry and get along great if they like each other its obvious they do.and from the first day kristy came i knew kami and her would get along.im happy that we can see kami smiling and laughing and having fun.instead of being lonely.they made a good choice in bringing kami back and bringing this beautiful girl kristy just added that little spark this apt.has needed.as for now kami is still my favorite followed by rita but kristy is not far behind.

kami and kristy have good chemistry and get along great if they like each other its obvious they do.and from the first day kristy came i knew kami and her would get along.im happy that we can see kami smiling and laughing and having fun.instead of being lonely.they made a good choice in bringing kami back and bringing this beautiful girl kristy just added that little spark this apt.has needed.as for now kami is still my favorite followed by rita but kristy is not far behind.

I agree with all that and even Nora has a different attitude when the 3 of them are together

I'm a new member,but I have been following this site for several weeks before becoming a member.In my personal opinion,Kami is not only a very beautiful woman but is a very beautiful and sensitive person.I believe that is why she goes slowly into relationships.She wants to be sure of someone before she gives herself physically and emotionally to that person.Wants to avoid being used and hurt.In essence, Kami is a total woman physically,mentally and emotionally. 

Kamila sure has changed, I don't know what happened to Noras friend but she didn't come home with the other 3. Nora went to wash her feet in the bathroom and Kristy grabbed something to eat in the kitchen. In the meantime Kamila stripped off and danced around in the hallway waiting for Nora to finish in the bathroom so that she and Kristy could have a shower. It was a pleasure to watch her cavorting naked in the hallway with the other girls coming and going for about 5 minutes.  :P

To me,Kamila is every straight guys fantasy,a combination of sexy,classy and fun.She is sexy and domestic at the same time.She's the type woman guys dream of marrying,having children with, and being a partner with for the rest of your life.I swear, if I wasn't so old,and not already involved with a woman and Kami afforded me the opportunity to meet her I would travel from the U.S. to Europe tomorrow just to see and talk to her face to face.Wow,fantasies are nice.

je pense que si vous voulez un jour offrir un cadeau à kamila, achetez lui simplement un sachet de jambon cru, elle en raffole!!!!! :) :)

I think if you ever want to give a gift kamila, simply buy him a packet of ham, she loves it !!!!! :) :)

je pense que si vous voulez un jour offrir un cadeau à kamila, achetez lui simplement un sachet de jambon cru, elle en raffole!!!!! :) :)

I think if you ever want to give a gift kamila, simply buy him a packet of ham, she loves it !!!!! :) :)

Is that really what that is? I thought so, but their packaging is so different from what I'm used to, I wasn't sure.