was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

Who still cares if she masturbates or not anymore? It was hot the first couple of times but she does it everytime under the cover and makes sure not to show anything. The whole routine has gotten boring and repetitive.

Well, to be honest, the masturbation scenes are the least interesting moments for me. The sweet interaction between the girls, so far resulting in many cute and tentalating moments, is the main reason I enjoy this apartment right now  ;D 

Who still cares if she masturbates or not anymore? It was hot the first couple of times but she does it everytime under the cover and makes sure not to show anything. The whole routine has gotten boring and repetitive.

It's almost like she is pleasuring HERSELF..

I thought that that was what masturbation was all about!!

pleasuring ones self.

pleasuring ones self.

I think Kamila is reaching the point of diminishing pleasure returns from masturbating.I think she is going to need something more in order to be fully satisfied.

pleasuring ones self.

I think Kamila is reaching the point of diminishing pleasure returns from masturbating.I think she is going to need something more in order to be fully satisfied.

So thats why she came 3-4 times the other day, and was left with wet panties and a hugh wet spot on the sheets?

pleasuring ones self.

So thats why she came 3-4 times the other day, and was left with wet panties and a hugh wet spot on the sheets?

Time will tell.If masturbation and homosexuality were so sexually satisfying the human race would cease to exist.There would be no more babies born.

pleasuring ones self.

What she needs is to get the panties off and actually penetrate her Vaginal Orifice instead of just rubbing the outside of panties with a bottle.  She could insert the end of her hairbrush inside that works just as good as anything. But she has to lose the covers and loosen up and give the paying clientele what they pay to see.

pleasuring ones self.

What she needs is to get the panties off and actually penetrate her Vaginal Orifice instead of just rubbing the outside of panties with a bottle.  She could insert the end of her hairbrush inside that works just as good as anything. But she has to lose the covers and loosen up and give the paying clientele what they pay to see.

I thought she was masturbating to pleasure herself,not you.If you want pleasure,why don't you masturbate?