was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

I'm sorry but "she just fixed the position panties when getting up out of bed" is BS, she had a good feel around before deciding to get up and take them off, Why change the position if she was going to change them anyway!

There are things what we all do, without thinking about them, and without thinking about what we will do next.

Wow, people, why am I seeing "Kamila" and "sex" all over the place again? Do you really have nothing else to talk about? Or was Foamy running through here looking for nuts and said "Let's interpret guys"?

What normal woman, especially such prissy and clean freak as Kamila, would just change her underwear without washing her privates, and go to sleep with "semen?" inside her? Unless of course she's trying to get pregnant lol

This being the same woman that went out 02.43 morning, returned home around 9pm and put those pink knickers on, she slept in them, the following day the girls went to the beach, she changed into a bikini (no shower) they came home and she showered and then put those pink knickers on again, they did come off for the massage but were back on again and she spent the night in them, She and Kristy stayed in all day Saturday except when they went food shopping (no shower) she finally took them off on Sun when they went to the beach, she returned in the black/blue thong, she got the phone call and then changed in the white knickers, Oh she finally had a shower on Monday which is the first in the house since Friday (as you say to us, if you can't prove she had a shower outside it DIDN'T happen) Three days without showering is not a clean freak.

Now I have mentioned what I saw concerning those white knickers, now if you saw it differently to me then say so, but don't tell me i'm wrong if you didn't even see it, but criticizing or liking every post that defends her just makes you look like a "fanboy" That's the reason I don't want you as a sole translator, The fact you comment on her cleanliness when quite frankly I've been disgusted by her lack of showering and changing of underwear just tells me your judgement is impaired.

Also when I made my post I did state that it looked like she was wiping away Semen/her juices, You did say in the massage translation she gets wet, Now can I prove she had sex (un/protected) no, But I certainly think it's credible based on the removal of underwear, just with semen a girls juices can take time before they leave her pussy.

Just to give some clarity here, I would still rate Kamila as my second fav girl behind Rita, but I can be critical if I see things I don't like, that's probably why i'm so critical because I like her so much.

Now I know why come out smart and keep only idiots ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D