was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

I assume only Kamila is leaving, but unlikely Kristy. It would be nice to see a new girl with Kristy, but likely we will have to wait it a long time because a quick departure Kamila apparently came as a surprise. Hopefully, RLC get a new girl there much before departure of Kristy.

I must take my words back. I think I was totally wrong  :(

Their departure was most likely planned to be happen today, because also Kristy is leaving. I thought that only Kamila is leaving because of her Visa expiration issues. Maybe she just noticed that her Visa was expired few days ago, when she made leaving preparations, like flight ticket booking. All that means their departure is not surprice to RLC, and we can get new girls soon  :)

I may still be wrong also this time, but that's just nature of speculations  ::)

She is leaving tomorrow, Kristy asked if she has any spare room in her suitcase but she doesn't as she bought new clothes and presents.

kitek, I for one believe you and I hope that what snaky said to another CC member does not hamper you from translating for us what you hear in the future!  Snaky only translates what he wants people to know and nothing else!!  Snaky's name is not snaky for no reason!  He listens to their conversations but only translates the things that will keep the girls looking good to CC members.  Another CC member said he guards the girls and I believe that to be true.  The only way to do away with all this speculation is for RLC to add some type of closed captioning to their site!

kitek, I for one believe you and I hope that what snaky said to another CC member does not hamper you from translating for us what you hear in the future!  Snaky only translates what he wants people to know and nothing else!!  Snaky's name is not snaky for no reason!  He listens to their conversations but only translates the things that will keep the girls looking good to CC members.  Another CC member said he guards the girls and I believe that to be true.  The only way to do away with all this speculation is for RLC to add some type of closed captioning to their site!

You think it's a coincidence that most people in RLC speak Russian, and site is blocked in there? No it's not! It's too dangerous if we can understand everything they say. I much appreciate that snaky maintain some kind of a filter in his translations and guards the girls. It is very necessary based on what kind of people might read translations.

On the other hand, I wonder why there are Spanish-speaking couples, but maybe they have been instructed not to speak of dangerous things in the rooms where are microphones.

You think it's a coincidence that most people in RLC speak Russian, and site is blocked in there? No it's not! It's too dangerous if we can understand everything they say. I much appreciate that snaky maintain some kind of a filter in his translations and guards the girls. It is very necessary based on what kind of people might read translations.

On the other hand, I wonder why there are Spanish-speaking couples, but maybe they have been instructed not to speak of dangerous things in the rooms where are microphones.

Regardless of closed captioning or snaky guarding them, you are only going to hear what they say and if they say something that MIGHT put them in danger then they obviously don't care!  If there is anything they don't want you to hear it will be spoken on their numerous trips to the balcony!!  These girls know what they are doing and when they don't want us to know what they are doing they plan it in the bathroom or by whispering or while out on the balcony, then they go outside the apartment and do what they want to do!!!  The only thing the girls are trying to guard against is there family members finding out what they are doing!!!

You think it's a coincidence that most people in RLC speak Russian, and site is blocked in there? No it's not! It's too dangerous if we can understand everything they say.

Too dangerous for who ?

Considering how it's easy to find out where the flat is located, I don't think that understanding what they are saying is dangerous for them.

Too dangerous for who ?

Considering how it's easy to find out where the flat is located, I don't think that understanding what they are saying is dangerous for them.

Not dangerous for them, dangerous for most of the posters on these threads. If people knew what they were saying how could they post all their bullshit and crap.