was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

so kristy and kami are leaving tomorrow?

I assume only Kamila is leaving, but unlikely Kristy. It would be nice to see a new girl with Kristy, but likely we will have to wait it a long time because a quick departure Kamila apparently came as a surprise. Hopefully, RLC get a new girl there much before departure of Kristy.

si vous avez trouvé le vk de kristy, vous êtes très tres tres fort!!! mon ami

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

vous en connaissez plus sur moi, que moi sur vous!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

you know more about me than I on you !!!!! ; D; D; D; D

She is leaving tomorrow, Kristy asked if she has any spare room in her suitcase but she doesn't as she bought new clothes and presents.

Let me ask you  a question

Yesterday girlfriend Nora what she said When  see what  in the phone

Before  They go out

I want to know what she said

The reason for this

Loser

One part of me wants them both replaced by two new girls. Not because I don't like them, but because I'm very quickly bored. After two months I've seen it all. Their interactions are cute but after a while it's getting old. Even the teasing and the naughty games. And no, I'm not expecting them to have sex with eachother. People who still believe in a hot steamy Lez Fest are delusional  :)

On the other hand, speaking of interaction, I don't think we will see anything of this in the near future. We never had two girls who were so close and intimate with eachother. And I'm convinced that we won't see that again any time soon when they leave.

I understand why certain people here want to keep them in this apartment. But then it's just another regular apartment like the rest on RLC. For me, the monthly (or two monthly) replacement of the girls keeps it interesting. And that is something RLC need to continue. That makes this apartment so popular.

Ah well, we will see what happens in the coming days.