was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

Both of them should leave..  They played like SCHOOL GIRLS not adults.  They lied to us making us beleive we would see two girls making passionate love.  They left the apt. for almost a week empty.  They only teased us, maybe following a script to attract more paying Customer.

Both of them should leave..  They played like SCHOOL GIRLS not adults.  They lied to us making us beleive we would see two girls making passionate love.  They left the apt. for almost a week empty.  They only teased us, maybe following a script to attract more paying Customer.

as long as there has on this forum,  the illuminated and mythomaniacs, which tell us that there's Everytime both new girls, they are models, the stars, travelers, it 'has Similarly, one who used the term "worldly", this apartment will be the same.

Arrivals girls normally they transform into a goddess, and it transforms the girls, who become few days after their arrival, capricious to the unbearable.

tant qu'il y 'a sur ce forum, les illuminés et les mythomanes, qui nous racontent à chaque fois qu'il y'a des nouvelles filles, qu'elles sont des modèles, des stars, des voyageuses, il y 'en a même, celui qui a utilisé le terme " mondaines " , cet appartement sera toujours le même.

Des filles arrivants normalement, ils les transforment en déesse, et ceci transforme les filles, qui deviennent quelques jours après leur arrivées, des capricieuses jusqu'à l'insupportable.

as long as there has on this forum, and the illuminated mytomanes, which tell us that there's chque both new girls, they are models, the stars, travelers, it 'has Similarly, one who used the term "worldly", this apartment will be the same.

Arrivals girls normally they transform into a goddess, and it transforms the girls, who become few days after their arrival, capricious to the unbearable.

tant qu'il y 'a sur ce forum, les illuminés et les mytomanes, qui nous racontent à chque fois qu'il y'a des nouvelles filles, qu'elles sont des modeles, des stars, des voyageuses, il y 'en a même, celui qui a utilisé le terme " mondaines " , cet appartement sera toujours le même.

Des filles arrivants normalement, ils les transforment en déèsse, et ceci transforme les filles, qui deviennent quelques jours aprés leur arrivées, des capricieuses jusqu'à l'insupportable.

des illuminés et des mythomanes??!! simplement par que certains savent, et ont dit sur le forum que les filles étaient des jeunes modèles russes, et qu'elles voyageaient beaucoup??!!! tu n'as pas assez vu de photos sur cc ou internet??!! ton ignorance doit faire sourire des centaines de membres actuellement!!!! ;D ;D ;D

illuminated and mythomaniacs ?? !! Just because some know, and told the forum that the girls were young Russian models, and they traveled much ?? !!! you have not seen enough pictures to CC or web ?? !! your ignorance has to smile now hundreds of members !!!! ; D; D; D ;D ;D ;D

I do not think they ever told anyone that they were going to make love, so they did not lie.

As for the second part-that's what entertainers, actors and actresses are paid to do, thereby sometimes creating a fantasy for those who view the act.

Maybe they played you like a "schoolgirl". Because you were the only one that ever believed they were lesbians and were going to have sex. For that I applaud them!

kITEK IF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS TRUE MY FRIEND, I THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING AND TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO CC....THANK YOU!!!

Mikey, before you thank him maybe you should ask him if he speaks Russian. I did, but he never responded to me. I hope you noticed that his country states as Antarctica. That could very well be fake but the fact remains.

Ok fair enough Snaky,.......hope you had fun on your vacation and molted your old snake skin and came back brand new lol ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mikey, before you thank him maybe you should ask him if he speaks Russian. I did, but he never responded to me. I hope you noticed that his country states as Antarctica. That could very well be fake but the fact remains.

je pense qu'il nous faut profiter des derniers instants avec kamila!!! levée tôt, elle envoie des carte postales, cela sent vraiment le départ!!! en espérant que krity ne quitte pas avec elle!!!!

I think we need to enjoy the last moments with kamila !!! up early, it sends the postal card, this really feels the departure !!! hoping Krity not leaving with it !!!! :-\ :'( :'( :'(