was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

im new to this board but been watching them for a little over a month so its sad to see them leave. I have a  quick question though, how long does it take to replace the occupants of these apartments after they leave? are we talking hours or days?

im new to this board but been watching them for a little over a month so its sad to see them leave. I have a  quick question though, how long does it take to replace the occupants of these apartments after they leave? are we talking hours or days?

They have never put apartment "under maintenance" because of the girls leave, but when a new girl/girls is coming. Usually "under maintenance" has lasted for about 8 hours, so the apartment is probably back online shortly before midnight on their time. If there is coming only one girl, the second bedroom is a guest room. It is profitable to refresh page often, because usually the names will appear there just a few moments before the apartment will be back online.

im new to this board but been watching them for a little over a month so its sad to see them leave.

Same here, only been watching for a few weeks (and only this appartment) but there have been days I watched K & K for hours. Wasn't expecting them to do all sorts of crazy lesbian shit -like some posters in other threads were hoping for- but I really liked their interaction, especially with Kristy's playfulness. I've been watching every night for the past week I think so it definitely feels a bit sad now knowing they're gone for good.  :(

As these two girls have left, there is no reason for me to pay the premium price any more. Carina and Sabrina are not in the premium class, Suzan and Hector even less - you cannot find anything about them on the 25 first pages of the Attachments Center, so there is not much common interest in them, either. I never follow those two couples. Nelly and Bogdan are pretty OK, but the apartment where they live now is horrible, especially the living room - how can anybody live there?

And I do not follow Nora any more. I have seen her showering, stripping, masturbating, getting intimate with Kiko whenever he bothers to show up. Nothing against neither of them, but I think the quota is full. I look forward to a successful choice of new girls to this apartment - Leora cannot keep RLC alive alone, though she is our delight.

As these two girls have left, there is no reason for me to pay the premium price any more. Carina and Sabrina are not in the premium class, Suzan and Hector even less - you cannot find anything about them on the 25 first pages of the Attachments Center, so there is not much common interest in them, either. I never follow those two couples. Nelly and Bogdan are pretty OK, but the apartment where they live now is horrible, especially the living room - how can anybody live there?

And I do not follow Nora any more. I have seen her showering, stripping, masturbating, getting intimate with Kiko whenever he bothers to show up. Nothing against neither of them, but I think the quota is full. I look forward to a successful choice of new girls to this apartment - Leora cannot keep RLC alive alone, though she is our delight.

I'm with you on that one. Leora could almost hold RLC interest alone, but not with Paul there, that's just tragic to watch. It was much better when I hoped the dogs name was Paul (My first 2-3 weeks was when Paul was away a few months ago)

Do anybody know if I stop my RLC membership, if RLC stop my access at once, or if it goes out the payed period? (I have been on sites where they stop it the second you stop the next payment, even if its 29 days left of the period, and I just started a new period)

I'm with you on that one. Leora could almost hold RLC interest alone, but not with Paul there, that's just tragic to watch. It was much better when I hoped the dogs name was Paul (My first 2-3 weeks was when Paul was away a few months ago)

Do anybody know if I stop my RLC membership, if RLC stop my access at once, or if it goes out the payed period? (I have been on sites where they stop it the second you stop the next payment, even if its 29 days left of the period, and I just started a new period)

No, if you cancel you will have access until the end of the period you paid for. I have cancelled a few weeks ago and still have access to all the cams.