Current Events in the News (commentary)

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Society today is overly ridiculous when it comes to coddling children.  If you have ever read the accounts of the pioneers back in the eighteen hundreds, their children had to face many things that could very well either take their own lives or that of their parents at any time.  Not to mention the dangers from attacks from Indians or robbers.  And yet these children didn't go bonkers or turn out screwed up.

What I am saying here, is that kids have the capacity to take the hardships of reality in life far better than people today give them credit for.    And yes, I happen to care about kids very much.  So, I'm not saying that we shouldn't do some things to help shelter them from these horrible things.  But this nonsense about not taking score in a baseball, or soccer game that they may be playing in, because we wouldn't want to upset little Johnny by letting him know that his team stunk that day, only goes to show you how weak and timid their liberal parents really are instead.  The fucking kids can take the truth, even if their screwed up parents can't. 

And yet, these same liberals make no bones over trying to scare these kids half out of their wits about their bogus "Global Warming" scam, so that they will be programmed to become good little Democrats in the future.     

Do any of you remember that old child's story about the little chicken that went running around, frantically yelling out, "The sky is falling, the sky is falling!"  Only to be shown in the end by the other animals in the farm yard, that he was nuts.  The story was called, "Chicken Little."  I think this story must have given Al Gore nightmares when he was little.  He still suffers from the effects of it.

Good point.

But you have to remember that before the middle of the 19th Century, children were considered to be small, weak, somewhat dim adults, in need of education, growth, and training.

It wasn't until the very early 20th Century that scientists noted a qualitative difference between adults' and children's emotional and intellectual capacities.  Indeed, in the 21st Century, some scientists are opining that full growth and development of the human mind doesn't come to fruition until the person is in his/her twenties.  Other scientists have recently opined that the coddling and the exaggerated focus society has on non-adults prolongs infantile defects, e.g. adolescent behavior, intellectual vacancy, etc.

Ever wonder why they want to draft people between the ages of 18 and 26? 

Hahahahaha.

California is about to run dry. What happens when the most populous state in the U.S. runs out of water? 67% of the state is in Extreme or Exceptional drought.

http://www.news10.net/story/weather/2015/03/26/california-drought-update/70490544/

seems they really do want to control EVERYTHING,greedy bastards,,,

http://www.newsfocus.org/water_grab.htm

That is an interesting article.

My only question is...how does Pickens have the right to drain 50% of that aquifer when it stretches across 7 States?  The article makes that claim, but doesn't substantiate it.

Anti Islam protests in Australian cities were countered by left-wing No Room for Racism groups, a typical example photographed below:

racism.jpg

During the protests in one city, these left -wing arseholes burnt the Australian flag. That's good news because it means we are finally waking up to the threat that has been festering in the background. Hopefully there will be more flag burning because that will make the blood boil of real Australians.

As far as I'm concerned, burning an Australian flag is an act of treason and / or terrorism. 

Look at the hair style on that freaky fuck. And he won't even spring a quarter for a razor to shave with.

He's so uneducated that he had to use stencils to make his sign because he doesn't know how to write.

They're nothing but scum.  Liberalism is the enemy of every country they infest.

On a side note, PETA had tried to get squeaky toys that many dogs like to play with banned, because they claim that they sound like little animals suffering in the throws of death.

I'd like to make them squeak someday.

Lunatics!  That's what the liberal media has turned the microphones over to. 

Just imagine how much nicer this world would be without Liberals, Muslims, and Blacks. 

California is about to run dry. What happens when the most populous state in the U.S. runs out of water? 67% of the state is in Extreme or Exceptional drought.

http://www.news10.net/story/weather/2015/03/26/california-drought-update/70490544/

seems they really do want to control EVERYTHING,greedy bastards,,,

http://www.newsfocus.org/water_grab.htm

"God-given inalienable right to fresh air and clean water."  LOL

Right.

Jesse Ventura and the Chem Trailers.  What a joke.

Fucking Commie.

I had a friend who was the manager of Bob's Steak House who told me that when he was in New Orleans once, a bunch of PETA scum had gathered there right under his hotel window and were spouting their usual nonsense, while he kept leaning over the balcony and spitting on them.

He was a good guy, who was a lot of fun to be around.

I had another friend while I was still working, who told me, that there used to be a really nice park with a stone bridge and fountains that people use to go to for years.  And then the Blacks started coming with their spray cans and graffiti, and started littering the place up with their trash, and blasting their mind numbing, heavy bass, Hip Hop and Rap.

He said to me that you wouldn't believe what they did to that place.  I reminded him of where I grew up.

Well, there's a happy ending to what he had told me, because the then new mayor, who grew up near that very park, first got rid of the infestation, and then once again turned it into a charming park for civilized people to enjoy once more. 

That is what you have to do, first get rid of the infestation.  Then the world can be restored once again.