Current Events in the News (commentary)

NEWS ITEM OF THE DAY:

It is with a heavy heart that I have to inform you all of the death overnight of a great Australian, Sir Richie Benaud. Richie passed away overnight at the age of 84, finally losing his battle with skin cancer, on his forehead and top of his scalp.

The Prime Minister announced this morning that it is the greatest loss since the passing of Sir Donald Bradman and has offered Richie's family a tax payer funded state funeral.

All the commercial television stations have been broadcasting tributes to the great man for most of the morning. The ABC, the government sponsored channel, broadcasting on three stations, has devoted the whole day to him so far, with no other newsworthy items interrupting the tributes.

And for those that are not familiar with the great man, he played fucking cricket for Australia in the 50s and 60s. Oh, and since then has been a cricket commentator.

GLAD TO SEE ONCE AGAIN WE AUSTRALIANS HAVE OUR PRIORITIES IN ORDER.

The guy lived a good life. May he rest in peace courtesy of the Taxpayer.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fort Hood Shooting Victims Finally Awarded Military Honors... but no benefits!  What?

Filthy monkey is still denying benefits to the victims of the Mussy terrorist attack at Fort Hood in 2009.  Two of the survivors took their own lives while waiting for the approval of their benefits.  Filthy monkey likes the Mussy terrorist (classifying his heroic acts as “workplace violence”) and, only today, were the victims awarded Purple Hearts or Distinguished Service awards.  But still, filthy monkey says no to letting these Americans get the benefits to which they are entitled.  Some of them can no longer work due to the injuries they sustained at the hands Islam.  “Fuck ‘em,” filthy monkey thinks to itself, “I’z gonna play me some GOLF!  Yuck Yuck Yuck!” 

image9.jpg

Hillary Clinton for President? She's not black, she's not muslim, gotta be an improvement? Oh shit, but she's a Democrat. Sorry, I take it all back.

True that.

But there's some nasty shit we haven't heard spoken publicly yet.  Like the fact that she fucks Huma Abedin (that is to say, she makes the girl eat her out -- can you imagine -- :: barf :: )-- that's Anthony Weiner's wife.  The Clintons are enough to make M. de Sade blush.  Talk about a goat rodeo presidency that shit-crew would make. 

Hillary will never be president.  She knows that.  She wants to collect as much money as she can, lose, and steal all of the unspent money from the failed campaign.  The Election Commission would hyperventilate about it for a couple of years while she and Bill move off shore with all the money -- having played America yet again. 

Bill, for all his defects, is smart VERY smart.  Hillary is an idiot.  Bill has some charm and charisma.  Hillary is the personification of a yeast infection. 

So, she will collect a lot of campaign contributions but spend almost nothing on the election.  She and Bill won't lose; the Democrat candidate will lose.  Bill and Hillary will ride off into the sunset with their ill-gotten gains yet again. 

The best Republican ticket is Scott Walker for President and Marco Rubio as his V.P. running mate.  Eight years of Walker followed by eight years of Rubio.  It will take much of that time to set the country right again, to fix the Bush-Obama bullshit show.

But that's just my opinion.

I might be wrong.

I might be wrong:

Hillary Clinton for President? She's not black, she's not muslim, gotta be an improvement? Oh shit, but she's a Democrat. Sorry, I take it all back.

People would have to complete fools to elect her.  Americans have had enough of her husband when he was President. He couldn't keep his dick in his pants.

Electing her would get him back in as First Lady. Taxpayers have wasted enough on these two buffoons.

Time to put the Clintons out to pasture. Good thing Obama can't get in for a Third Term but he will likely find a way to change that.  When you kiss the right ass anything is possible.

Sub-human Mussy bag of puke caught before it could kill American military personnel.

It is sometimes called “Booker” but it calls itself……

linked1.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=780

No civil trial for this type of vomit.  Firing squad before the end of the month, I say.

Sub-human Mussy bag of puke caught before it could kill American military personnel.

It is sometimes called “Booker” but it calls itself……

linked1.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=780

No civil trial for this type of vomit.  Firing squad before the end of the month, I say.

I can't believe the cops let these feral mudslims get away with what the did.

https://youtu.be/wReBjzdenzo

I can't believe the cops let these feral mudslims get away with what the did.

What a waste, where's the rest of the pig? There could be around 13 pints of blood in an average size pig that could have been sprayed around the crowd to really get the message across, while they were holding a bbq with the rest of the pork.

"I don't think you can overstate the importance that the rise of Islamic fundamentalism will have to the rest of the world in the century ahead-especially if, as seems possible, its most fanatical elements get their hands on nuclear and chemical weapons and the means to deliver them against their enemies."

--Ronald Reagan (commenting on current events?)

If Obama and Iran destroy Israel as they plan, the rest of the world will collapse shortly after.

"I don't think you can overstate the importance that the rise of Islamic fundamentalism will have to the rest of the world in the century ahead-especially if, as seems possible, its most fanatical elements get their hands on nuclear and chemical weapons and the means to deliver them against their enemies."

--Ronald Reagan (commenting on current events?)

If Obama and Iran destroy Israel as they plan, the rest of the world will collapse shortly after.

They barely have the goods to make a few warheads.  They have mostly unreliable delivery systems at present.  But were one small nuke to make it all the way to Tel Aviv and do its job Israel, who has well over 400 nuclear warheads and many ways to deliver them, will retire the Persians to Atlantis -- forever.  This is sad for me, by the way, since the best pistachios in the world come from Tabriz.  But, being a good sport, I will buck up under the strain of that disappointment.  You know: for the greater good. 

:: grin ::

Well it won't happen with this Muslim monkey in office, but if Iran wants a nuclear bomb that badly, I think we ought to give them one, or two.  Or better yet, make it a hydrogen bomb.  More bang for the buck.

Sometimes actions speak louder than words, and what a delightful message that would send to the world.