Current Events in the News (commentary)

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, today the jury decided that Mussy Joker is guilty on all counts in the Boston Marathon Mass Murder.  The penalty phase will begin shortly.  The decision is whether Joker should be put to death or serve life in prison.

Personally, I take a middle road:  No, he should not be given some sort of lethal injection or whatever Massachusetts usually employs to dispatch those worthy of such treatment. 

As a firm believer in family unity, however, I think Joker should join his brother, Mussy Tammy who is already taking the dirt nap.  No reason to execute Joker -- just put him in the same box as Tammy and fill the hole.  Maybe give him a flashlight and some pork rinds to munch on while he waits for the oxygen to get used up.

Just a thought. 

So, today the jury decided that Mussy Joker is guilty on all counts in the Boston Marathon Mass Murder.  The penalty phase will begin shortly.  The decision is whether Joker should be put to death or serve life in prison.

Personally, I take a middle road:  No, he should not be given some sort of lethal injection or whatever Massachusetts usually employs to dispatch those worthy of such treatment. 

As a firm believer in family unity, however, I think Joker should join his brother, Mussy Tammy who is already taking the dirt nap.  No reason to execute Joker -- just put him in the same box as Tammy and fill the hole.  Maybe give him a flashlight and some pork rinds to munch on while he waits for the oxygen to get used up.

Just a thought.

I have no sympathy for the poor bastard. They should have executed him in that boat the day they tracked him. Instead the fucked up so called Justice System wants to waste Millions of Tax Dollars on a useless piece of shit such as this.

So a white cop has shot another supposedly unarmed black man. We weren't there so we don't know what happened or what might have been said.

I blame the training, or lack of it. Where was the cops partner? He should have been there, then maybe he would have seen the suspects partner hiding in the background with the smart phone / hand gun. That's the mistake, they should have shot the guy with the camera first.

So a white cop has shot another supposedly unarmed black man. We weren't there so we don't know what happened or what might have been said.

I blame the training, or lack of it. Where was the cops partner? He should have been there, then maybe he would have seen the suspects partner hiding in the background with the smart phone / hand gun. That's the mistake, they should have shot the guy with the camera first.

Definitely excessive force was used in this situation.After the man had fallen to the ground the cop told him to stay on the ground and then put handcuffs on the man which was likely deceased when that happened.The Cop fired 8 shots, how many actually hit the man is unknown.

The cop has been charged with murder.

The YouTube videos only show the cop firing the gun at the man running then it stops.

A bystander recorded it and the New York Times likely paid the person $100,000 or more to get this footage.

Here it is uncensored in its entirety.          http://dirtybin.com/5OT

A lot of cops are psychotic.  You should have seen how they behaved in Detroit back in the sixties, especially after the 1967 riot. 

No one had little cell-phone cameras with them back then, and there wasn't any shop surveillance cameras either.

They could be brutal.   

Just when it had been shown that the liars in Ferguson had made up the entire situation there, this guy had to go and give Al Sharpton another reason to spout off. 

Wow, A hundred thousand dollars for this footage! 

With that kind of seed money that black guy could set himself up as a major drug distributor in South Carolina, if he applies himself well to his trade.

That, or he could open up a chop shop for carjackers.  Either way, it's a real opportunity for him.

Just a thought.

Boston is an extremely liberal town.  So even if this asshole gets the death penalty, it won't happen for at least twenty five to thirty years from now; that is if the liberals don't abolish the death penalty there in the meantime.

That's what saved Charles Manson for all these years at the tax payers expense. 

And did you know that the night stalker, Richard Ramirez, first moved to California from Texas, before he began his savage raping and murdering out there.  So you see, he wasn't as dumb as he looked.

Also, it was the towns people that actually caught him, and who wanted to kill him right there in the street.  But the liberal injustice system prevailed instead, and he has had quite a successful time there in prison, writing letters to admiring women, and signing autographs, and giving interviews.

He eventually got married there too, and enjoys the conjugal duties of a loving husband, until he finally died there of natural causes. 

Meanwhile that cocksucker with the orange hair that shot and killed all those people there in that Colorado movie theater hasn't even gone to trial yet, after all these years!

So if your one of the surviving victims of that massacre, or a surviving family member, the joke is on you, if you expect to see any real justice come out of that little dog and pony show.  That is, if you haven't died from old age in the meantime. 

Just a thought.

Boston is an extremely liberal town.  So even if this asshole gets the death penalty, it won't happen for at least twenty five to thirty years from now; that is if the liberals don't abolish the death penalty there in the meantime.

That's what saved Charles Manson for all these years at the tax payers expense. 

And did you know that the night stalker, Richard Ramirez, first moved to California from Texas, before he began his savage raping and murdering out there.  So you see, he wasn't as dumb as he looked.

Also, it was the towns people that actually caught him, and who wanted to kill him right there in the street.  But the liberal injustice system prevailed instead, and he has had quite a successful time there in prison, writing letters to admiring women, and signing autographs, and giving interviews.

He eventually got married there too, and enjoys the conjugal duties of a loving husband, until he finally died there of natural causes. 

Meanwhile that cocksucker with the orange hair that shot and killed all those people there in that Colorado movie theater hasn't even gone to trial yet, after all these years!

So if your one of the surviving victims of that massacre, or a surviving family member, the joke is on you, if you expect to see any real justice come out of that little dog and pony show.  That is, if you haven't died from old age in the meantime.

On the Boston Marathon bombing case they picked and chose their jurors carefully. If any prospective juror was against the Death Penalty they were disqualified from being a juror.

I just checked, Massachusetts abolished its Death Penalty in 1984.

There are 32 States that still have the Death Penalty and 18 States where it has been abolished.

NEWS ITEM OF THE DAY:

It is with a heavy heart that I have to inform you all of the death overnight of a great Australian, Sir Richie Benaud. Richie passed away overnight at the age of 84, finally losing his battle with skin cancer, on his forehead and top of his scalp.

The Prime Minister announced this morning that it is the greatest loss since the passing of Sir Donald Bradman and has offered Richie's family a tax payer funded state funeral.

All the commercial television stations have been broadcasting tributes to the great man for most of the morning. The ABC, the government sponsored channel, broadcasting on three stations, has devoted the whole day to him so far, with no other newsworthy items interrupting the tributes.

And for those that are not familiar with the great man, he played fucking cricket for Australia in the 50s and 60s. Oh, and since then has been a cricket commentator.

GLAD TO SEE ONCE AGAIN WE AUSTRALIANS HAVE OUR PRIORITIES IN ORDER.