Under Maintenance

WE SHOULD GET A PARTIAL REFUND FOR BULLSHIT ITS OMLY FAIR .WE ARE NOT GETTING WHAT WERE PAYING FOR.

You're getting EXACTLY what you paid for. You're just too simple to realize specifically what that is.

Buster.....one of two things......either you are connected to RLC or you are an idiot!!

Yes, you finally got something right. He's connected to RLC, I'm connected to RLC, Ozi is connected to RLC! We're all RLC spies! NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

WE SHOULD GET A PARTIAL REFUND FOR BULLSHIT ITS OMLY FAIR .WE ARE NOT GETTING WHAT WERE PAYING FOR.

You're getting EXACTLY what you paid for. You're just too simple to realize specifically what that is.

Buster.....one of two things......either you are connected to RLC or you are an idiot!!

Yes, you finally got something right. He's connected to RLC, I'm connected to RLC, Ozi is connected to RLC! We're all RLC spies! NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

I'm not going to sink to your level snaky.....so have a good day and grow some intellect!!!!

I'm not going to sink to your level snaky.....so have a good day and grow some intellect!!!!

Yeah snaky, grow some intellect. I'm going to try and grow some as well, then we can be just like dfCap. Just check out his last few contributions and see how intellectual we could be!

Yeah snaky, grow some intellect. I'm going to try and grow some as well, then we can be just like dfCap. Just check out his last few contributions and see how intellectual we could be!

Do you three share the same house/apartment like Suzan and that loser she is with? 

Actually kids, despite the fact that he's usually annoying, Snaky is partially right.

Some members of CC are RLC spies.

The rest of us work as NSA, FSB, or as privateers.

I work for the squirrels. I'm safe. You can talk to me. Privateer squirrels only want acorns, pecans, that sort of thing. And little squirrels get a bit tired of reminding people that they should be a bit more tactful when deriding others, because little squirrel is now a mod and he receives complaints about asshole posters all the fucking time. And he receives reports from asshole reporters all the time. We need to encourage civilized members here.

Now, back on topic: Does Jenny look like a fun addition or what?

Not only under maintenance but many times i cannot even get some free cams to work,like today,click on cam 2 in their apt. and it does not load up,sometimes it's the kitchen,or switching back and forth from cams it does not load up,,or lags very bad.If there are members from RLC and they read these posts,,maybe they can do something about this and the shitty servers they have.I have repeatedly brought this to their attention but they say it's on my end with my connection,,,WHICH IS BULLSHIT,MY CONNECTION IS VERY GOOD.So if they read this,,,,FIX YOUR FUCKING SHITTY SERVERS.

Actually kids, despite the fact that he's usually annoying, Snaky is partially right.

There are many times these guys are right, but their delivery is so insulting it borders on cyber bullying.

GROW A PAIR OF BALLS ,,,WILL YA!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING BABIES.

Not only under maintenance but many times i cannot even get some free cams to work,like today,click on cam 2 in their apt. and it does not load up,sometimes it's the kitchen,or switching back and forth from cams it does not load up,,or lags very bad.If there are members from RLC and they read these posts,,maybe they can do something about this and the shitty servers they have.I have repeatedly brought this to their attention but they say it's on my end with my connection,,,WHICH IS BULLSHIT,MY CONNECTION IS VERY GOOD.So if they read this,,,,FIX YOUR FUCKING SHITTY SERVERS.

Caña a estos estafadores. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

>:( >:( Cuando alguien entra siempre es en mantenimiento, en este caso sera ya la entrada definitiva de este tipo ( Kiko ) porque estos ESTAFADORES de RLC no pueden negar que este tipejo vive en este apartamento

>:( >:( Cuando alguien entra siempre es en mantenimiento, en este caso sera ya la entrada definitiva de este tipo ( Kiko ) porque estos ESTAFADORES de RLC no pueden negar que este tipejo vive en este apartamento

WHAT??????????? USE A TRANSLATOR..