New girl : RITA #1

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cada dia que pasa me gusta más esta chica (Rita), se la vé muy fresca y natural delante de las cámaras. Más que Kamila pero nunca llegara a su nivel, pero me gusta mucho esta chica también y no hace falta que se masturbe ni nada por el estilo, su presencia, cuerpo bonito y el arte de enseñar su cuerpo pero de forma sensual y sugerente siempre me crea más morbo.

Joder cómo ronca Rita!! para mi casi sería imposible dormir al lado de ella, no me extraña que se ponga tapones en los oídos para dormir, sino no creo que pudiera dormir ella misma con sus propios ronquidos.

Sexy Rita was listening to music downstairs and here comes queen ugly changes the music. Put a postage stamp on that bitch and mail her ass to dog town.

I totally agree, see how happy the girls are in the house then nora (and sometimes) that assclown kiko come and spoil everything. then the girl hide away from her sad in their rooms. I said this before about nora and someone tried to tell me it was just a coincidence! they block the living room and the rest of girls feel uncomfortable then you see them pack their bags before long.

I like Rita allot!  She reminds me of Kamila so much except she appears to never be horny!  Where Kamila was horny all the time and would put on a show allot of the time.  I don't understand the lack of sex drive with some of these girls.  And when I say sex drive, I mean do they not get horny to where they want to get themselves off?  Maybe it's me, but it just seems odd!

;) ;)Estas 2 chicas ya llegan de la calle al apartaamento relajadas ( folladas ).Con la cantidad de horas que pasan en la calle si fueran de compras llegarian con alguna bolsa y llegan con las manos vacias.Ademas esta chica casi estuvo todo el dia fuera y hoy domingo en Barcelona tiendas estan cerradas. Lo dicho estas follan fuera del apartamento. >:( >:(

how do you say "yikes" in espanol  :( :( :(

I don't know where you come off saying such things about the women in this apartment that you don't even know!!  You automatically make them seem like whores and I don't believe that is the case!!  I'll pray for you tonight so that you might be a little easier on them in the future.

I like Rita allot!  She reminds me of Kamila so much except she appears to never be horny!  Where Kamila was horny all the time and would put on a show allot of the time.  I don't understand the lack of sex drive with some of these girls.  And when I say sex drive, I mean do they not get horny to where they want to get themselves off?  Maybe it's me, but it just seems odd!

;) ;)Estas 2 chicas ya llegan de la calle al apartaamento relajadas ( folladas ).Con la cantidad de horas que pasan en la calle si fueran de compras llegarian con alguna bolsa y llegan con las manos vacias.Ademas esta chica casi estuvo todo el dia fuera y hoy domingo en Barcelona tiendas estan cerradas. Lo dicho estas follan fuera del apartamento. >:( >:(

how do you say "yikes" in espanol  :( :( :(

I don't know where you come off saying such things about the women in this apartment that you don't even know!!  You automatically make them seem like whores and I don't believe that is the case!!  I'll pray for you tonight so that you might be a little easier on them in the future.

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( No rezes por mi que soy ateo

i'm writing this to let everybody know that i'm fixing to hang it up with RLC and CC!  I have spent so much time watching Rita that it is not funny....lose allot of sleep over this beautiful woman and it's not good for my health!  I'm here to say that I have enjoyed the time spent with all of you but i must do what I need to do.  After this month's payment is done.....I'm done!!  I'm sorry if I have said anything to make any of you mad!!  Maybe one day I'll be back but Rita has me all messed up because I thing she is one hot, sexy woman and I need some rest before she kills me with all the time I have spent watching her!!  She is one of a kind in my  book!!!!!  Rita if you read this, I wish you the best of luck in your life and hope that what ever your goals are, you complete each and every one of them......Take care all....and especially you Rita!!!  Good luck and take care everybody!!!!

Later,

Doug

i'm writing this to let everybody know that i'm fixing to hang it up with RLC and CC!  I have spent so much time watching Rita that it is not funny....lose allot of sleep over this beautiful woman and it's not good for my health!  I'm here to say that I have enjoyed the time spent with all of you but i must do what I need to do.  After this month's payment is done.....I'm done!!  I'm sorry if I have said anything to make any of you mad!!  Maybe one day I'll be back but Rita has me all messed up because I thing she is one hot, sexy woman and I need some rest before she kills me with all the time I have spent watching her!!  She is one of a kind in my  book!!!!!  Rita if you read this, I wish you the best of luck in your life and hope that what ever your goals are, you complete each and every one of them......Take care all....and especially you Rita!!!  Good luck and take care everybody!!!!

Later,

Doug

Bueno, mucha suerte, a mi me pasó algo parecido con Kamila...aún así espero que no te pierdas sus avances, primera noche durmiendo sin la parte de arriba, sí, en topless  :P

I guess people see what they want to see, I didn't watch much tonight but when I did check in Rita was playing her music, The next time I checked in Rita and Nora seemed to be having a good time laughing together.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).