New girl : RITA #1

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think RLC should name this apartment as "GUEST HOUSE" or House for girls who wants to masturbates. WTF  >:( >:( >:(

Well, that is indeed what this apartment is: just a hotel for young Russian girls who seek their fortune in the Free World. And after a month they go home again and we welcome the new tenants. It's always been the same from the beginning.

And sometimes we are lucky and sometimes we are disappointed. See it as an adventure.

So, if you don't like this concept...just ignore it. It's not getting any better than this :)

I think RLC should name this apartment as "GUEST HOUSE" or House for girls who wants to masturbates. WTF  >:( >:( >:(

Well, that is indeed what this apartment is: just a hotel for young Russian girls who seek their fortune in the Free World. And after a month they go home again and we welcome the new tenants. It's always been the same from the beginning.

And sometimes we are lucky and sometimes we are disappointed. See it as an adventure.

So, if you don't like this concept...just ignore it. It's not getting any better than this :)

There's a prize in every box of Cracker Jacks.

Competition has come and Rita has two Shirt buttons more openly, lol

Esto es muy bueno  :P ahora en sujetador en la sala de estar, espero que haya más competencia todavía! Asi Kiko no podrá aparecer por el apartamento.

rita lighting incent on the stove need my lighter hun?

She's trying to get rid of some nasty stench....  wonder what it could be.  ;D

It's the "bottle" that finally went into the trash  ;)

Guest Ange_Gardien

Je pense que nous ne sommes plus dans les années URSS. C'est l'époque de Poutine " la Fédération de la Russie"

Je vous en supplie arrêtez avec cette vision dépassée "Nous le centre du monde"

Guest DavidandChloe

I think the turn over is because Russian girls are learning the Spanish language for a job, for a university class or some other reason.  Nora is maybe an instructor and she lures these chicks into living on cam while they are there because of low or zero $$ for rent.  Chloe said she'd masturbate with a wide open beaver without covering herself with a blanket for free rent.  Wide open beaver? I told her I pay the rent so let's see this wide open beaver. Girls are all talk, all show and no go.

"Luring" is a bit of a far-fetched assumption. And I'm sure there are plenty of girls that would do a lot more than just masturbate for free rent. We've seen plenty of masturbation from different girls in different apartments. That being said, all girls are different and some will never be as comfortable doing certain things, regardless of the rent. But with the free rent argument aside, seeing as how nobody really knows if they are getting free rent or not, I personally just don't see why anyone, man or woman, would want to live in a cam house if they weren't comfortable showing their body. It doesn't really seem worth the hassle especially if they're only going to be there 1 month tops.