Polina and Egor

Indeed interesting. She allowed him to touch and play with her breasts but he tried on several occasions to get to the lower part and was effectively shut down. So breasts seem ok but vagina is clearly a no-go zone.. At least so far. Maybe that will change after a while so lets see..

I saw that too and it baffles me. So far, of all the possible theories that have been presented, the one that makes the most sense is that they are getting married soon but she doesn't want to "do the deed" until after they are actually married.

However, that one doesn't account for why they do not do any heavy making out/petting. If they were in love enough to get engaged, I would think that they would at least have some making out sessions prior to going to sleep. It doesn't make sense.

There is actually one more theory.. What if he cheated on her some time before they got into this project? Maybe she decided to give him another chance (again, before the RLC project started for them) and it will take some time before she can really trust him?

But as I said.. Just a theory..

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else notice that each morning she goes into the shower with her shirt on and rinses her lower body? The thing is, she doesn't use soap; she just scratches her legs and ass with her fingernails then gets out. Bizarre I tell ya.

Anyone else notice that each morning she goes into the shower with her shirt on and rinses her lower body? The thing is, she doesn't use soap; she just scratches her legs and ass with her fingernails then gets out. Bizarre I tell ya.

Seems somewhat common in certain parts of the world. I have seen other russian tenants on RLC do the same sometimes. Well, maybe not scratching their legs and asses but the rinsing.. :)

Bit over the top I would say seeing as she washed herself very thoroughly yesterday evening before going to bed.. But whatever floats her boat I guess..

so Polina was taking a shower and she kept on her shirt and hoodie, just washed her legs and privates.  thought this was strange

It was strange because she just scratched herself the entire time.

So right after she got out of the shower, Egor got in the tub while she was brushing her teeth. He reached over and grabbed her ass, and once again she pulled away. I'm completely stumped with these two.

When he finally gets to bust a nut, it's gonna have enough force to knock her over. :)

Some other possibilities:

-Religious beliefs. No sex before marriage. (Does she go to church?)

-Maybe she was sexually abused as a girl and is now 'gun shy' of having sex again as it brings back bad memories.

-One of them has a medical condition that makes it risky to have sex at this time.

Guest bobbyjoe

Some other possibilities:

-Religious beliefs. No sex before marriage. (Does she go to church?)

-Maybe she was sexually abused as a girl and is now 'gun shy' of having sex again as it brings back bad memories.

-One of them has a medical condition that makes it risky to have sex at this time.

or just she don't want have any sexually on cameras because she know guys recording and share that everywhere on internet and she don't want her friends or parents see that.

they are friend with dasha/demid and we have see what's happen with dasha when demid have say to dasha to stop doing masturbation on cameras.demid have probably explain some rules to polina and egor before they join this appartment,just my opinion,the polina comportment is too strange and she look soo nervous,

j don't know how many time this circle gonna during...

Sorry guys, cant agree with what is being said about these two.

Look closely at Egor when he is on the pc in the kitchen. Does'nt he look familiar? I personally think he looks like Efim, so it could b his brother.

If that is the case then I think that Polina is testing him, seeing as what has happened to Diana.

Of course, it is also possible that Polina is having either her period or maybe she has an infection. Probably 'Thrush' which affects a lot of women for various reasons.

If it is thrush, then we will have to wait another couple of weeks before anything happens.

I repeat, but it is possible that polina have obsessive-compulsive disorder, as his way to clean and constantly clean, is not normal. I noticed that when she took a shower yesterday, it is scratched the body without stopping! Maybe a t - it a health problem, but cela does not justify the way she pushes her boyfriend! the poor is really horny! I do not think either to keep her virginity, because there are means other than the penetration to 'relieve' her man! If it continues to deny any sexual relationship, this poor guy is going to go crazy! :-\ ??? :(

The suspense continues that makes this intereting couple we hope that every day, something new happens and then you see the differente opinions here forum, many theses , mny questions and no certainties. the same same disconcerting couple.

But this cat and mouse game we have to agree that the cat has advanced little notings , after total rejection on the first day in the second there was already tennuous caresses in the shower yestarday continued the caresses of advance in the bath and she already lay in her and kissed her than conviction, hopefully the next few days.