Polina and Egor

I think they are just there for a while in order not to pay the rent, and she does not want to be seen in camaras having sex with him and then be sex videos of her across the internet.

Maybe they even fuck outside the apartment...

then for the camaras like they do not touch each other.. I mean.. this girl  is acting as if she is being watched by her father and mother through the cameras... They go there just to sleep and have dinner...

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobbyjoe

I think they are just there for a while in order not to pay the rent, and she does not want to be seen in camaras having sex with him and then be sex videos of her across the internet.

Maybe they even fuck outside the apartment...

then for the camaras like they do not touch each other.. I mean.. this girl  is acting as if she is being watched by her father and mother through the cameras... They go there just to sleep and have dinner...

yes,j agree,it's not difficult doing sex in other place(parents home or other appartment),

it's too strange see this couple not sleeping in the same bed,we can wait some weeks or months,j'm not sure they doing sex here but one think it's sure for the moment j stay with free cameras for see the evolution,if he stop sleeping alone in living,maybe j will try renew

I think this theater RLC could avoid it, especially in respect of those who pay the premium

Maybe it was better in some apartment less but more real, and most importantly with couples who accept the program rlc they are fully conscious and not just for the sake of scrounge, steal, a house to live. excellent example of the Italian couple

Penso che questo teatro RLC avrebbe potuto evitarlo , soprattutto nel rispetto di coloro che pagano il premium

Forse era meglio qualche appartamento in meno ma più reale e soprattutto con coppie che accettando il programma rlc ne siano pienamente coscienti e non solo per il gusto di scroccare , rubare , una casa dove vivere . ottimo esempio ne è la coppia italiana

As I said earlier.... :)  it's definitely getting very interesting, at least from a behavior psychology point of view.

Obviously, both are not concerned about being naked in front of the camera, but when it comes to affection, she does not want any part of it.

Regarding the Polina's scratching; I'm convinced it's a nervous scratch.  When Polina is in an uncomfortable situation, she scratches and the more uncomfortable the more she scratches.

I think their relationship prior to living in this apartment was more affectionate.

I saw the little touching episode in the bathroom as mentioned by "gipfler"  but after awhile Polina chased Egor off.

It will continue to be interesting to watch to see what happens.

As I said earlier.... :)  it's definitely getting very interesting, at least from a behavior psychology point of view.

Obviously, both are not concerned about being naked in front of the camera, but when it comes to affection, she does not want any part of it.

Regarding the Polina's scratching; I'm convinced it's a nervous scratch.  When Polina is in an uncomfortable situation, she scratches and the more uncomfortable the more she scratches.

I think their relationship prior to living in this apartment was more affectionate.

I saw the little touching episode in the bathroom as mentioned by "gipfler"  but after awhile Polina chased Egor off.

It will continue to be interesting to watch to see what happens.

Indeed interesting. She allowed him to touch and play with her breasts but he tried on several occasions to get to the lower part and was effectively shut down. So breasts seem ok but vagina is clearly a no-go zone.. At least so far. Maybe that will change after a while so lets see..

Such a strange relationship these two are having. If they are just friends, why would he go to the bathroom and touch her boobs. If they're more than just friends, why would he sleep on the couch. I just don't get it. Can't imagine what will happen next

Their relationship is interesting from the point of view of guessing what will happen next.

As discussed what is the status of their relationship? Friends? Friends with benefits? Partners? Married couple?

Friends with benefits seems the most likely based on the fact that only limited physical contact is taking place and they are not sharing a bed. For poor Egor this status is very unrewarding. He doesn't seem to get much friendship and his benefits at the moment are very limited!

I think RLC have been misled by Polina. They must have been told she and Egor were a full on couple. On that basis they would add them to RLC thinking they have found an attractive couple seemingly willing to live a 'normal' life in front of the cameras. From what we CC members have previously seen of Polina when spending time at Dasha's apartment it was a massive shock to think she had actually joined RLC when every visit to Dashas was filled with efforts to avoid the cameras!! RLC staff can never have watched Dasha's apartment!!!

I have not given up hope of seeing this couple get it on. In the meantime watching how things develop is interesting!!! Maybe that makes RLC cleverer than we thought!!!

Indeed interesting. She allowed him to touch and play with her breasts but he tried on several occasions to get to the lower part and was effectively shut down. So breasts seem ok but vagina is clearly a no-go zone.. At least so far. Maybe that will change after a while so lets see..

I saw that too and it baffles me. So far, of all the possible theories that have been presented, the one that makes the most sense is that they are getting married soon but she doesn't want to "do the deed" until after they are actually married.

However, that one doesn't account for why they do not do any heavy making out/petting. If they were in love enough to get engaged, I would think that they would at least have some making out sessions prior to going to sleep. It doesn't make sense.