Polina and Egor

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed Polina is back.  I was wondering, if she went on a trip, would she have taken a bag?  I didn't see a bag when she came home.

Also, I noticed something very interesting, she seemed concerned of some of the things that were changed in the apartment while she was gone.  What I found VERY interesting, she went into her closet (in the bedroom)  and kept staring at everything, like she was taking inventory.  She also grabbed a shirt or maybe a sweater and kept smelling it.  She was about to sit down in the kitchen when she noticed something in the chair and then scolded Egor then made him move it to the stool.

All very interesting, don't you think?

I noticed Polina is back.  I was wondering, if she went on a trip, would she have taken a bag?  I didn't see a bag when she came home.

Also, I noticed something very interesting, she seemed concerned of some of the things that were changed in the apartment while she was gone.  What I found VERY interesting, she went into her closet (in the bedroom)  and kept staring at everything, like she was taking inventory.  She also grabbed a shirt or maybe a sweater and kept smelling it.  She was about to sit down in the kitchen when she noticed something in the chair and then scolded Egor then made him move it to the stool.

All very interesting, don't you think?

She seems quite obsessed with keeping things clean and the way she wants it. Every night she takes a bath and washes/conditions her hair which (for a girl with long hair) is unusual. Wahs and shower each day, sure but really wash the hair each night?

And also the scratching could be a manifestation of the same. The feeling of not beeing 100% clean maybe gives a nervous itch.

Guest bobbyjoe

de ce que je peux voir avec les cameras gratuites,elle a vraiment un caractère de merde,

au bout d'une semaine,je commençe à plus la supporter déjà,elle est tout le temps entrain de gueuler,

elle est peut-être joli mais j'en voudrais vraiment pas comme copine,trop insupportable comme fille

de ce que je peux voir avec les cameras gratuites,elle a vraiment un caractère de merde,

au bout d'une semaine,je commençe à plus la supporter déjà,elle est tout le temps entrain de gueuler,

elle est peut-être joli mais j'en voudrais vraiment pas comme copine,trop insupportable comme fille

it's the problem with only the free cam you can't see the good moment in the bathroom.

it's the problem with only the free cam you can't see the good moment in the bathroom.

No te pierdes nada! ella es una estrecha, mandona y por su cara parece que está todo el dia estreñida y él aunque lo intenta...no deja de ser un calzonazos!

Guest bobbyjoe

j know but j have time for maybe renew for see this couple,for the moment j prefer stay in position of observer,

j wait they start sleeping together and start sexual activity maybe in one year... ;D

J´ai remarqué qui a juste au dessus de son ecran une petite boîte qui regarde souvant quand polina est lá il doit la surveiller avec Ipad ou un outre ecran dans cette boite box lol

Lenovo Tab. On it, he showed them in RLC cam with US Proxy. And he was not pleased by this. Polina citing poor health (she colds, sore neck and back). But I think tomorrow or the day after they have sex.

From the conversation - Egor engineer. He is currently working hack work. His goal getting 100 000 rub (1800 $) - but so far the salary of in times less.