Polina and Egor

The main question is: How can a young guy live in the same house of a girl, kiss, see and touch her naked without any sexual act?

Have you ever seen Igor jerking off? Have you ever seen Polina touching him or doing something like a blow job or hand job?

I never seen nothing of that!

So, one ipothesis is that Igor is completely impotent, and they are only good friends. But in this case, why does he touch her in bathtube?

The second ipothesis is that he (or them together) have a sexual life OUTSIDE the house!

Really, I think that there are 0 probability that a young guy in the Igor's situation lives without a quite daily sexual act of any type (at last a wank!!!).

If they sleep apart they are not tempted to have sex in this house in front of the camera. Wonder where they do have sex..

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think its to block the screen from us we can still see it. I have a book set up beside my computer to block the light from hitting my screen head on. maybe that's why he did it

There is another monitor on the shelf above where the laptop is.

The mystery continues....... Maybe they are getting married pretty soon and she has decided to cut him off until the wedding night.  Or..........maybe she is like  ANNA CHAPMAN!!!!!

You're right the mystery continues....  and I agree with ratman1313 this IS a very interesting situation and a nice variety compared to some of the other apartments.  :)

He moved the furniture so that its computer screens are no longer in front of the cameras, but can you blame him? This is not because they agree to be filmed 24 hours a day, they must reveal all their private activities. what he does on his computer looks personally, and in his place, I would do this! ;)

He moved the furniture so that its computer screens are no longer in front of the cameras, but can you blame him? This is not because they agree to be filmed 24 hours a day, they must reveal all their private activities. what he does on his computer looks personally, and in his place, I would do this! ;)

I'm not totally convinced the upper monitor (behind the cardboard) is a computer screen, I mean that it is  connected to the laptop.  I saw him pull a box out of the closet with brand name of "Lenovo" on it.  The box looks like it may of held a "Tablet."  Anyway, that's what I think it is.

The main question is: How can a young guy live in the same house of a girl, kiss, see and touch her naked without any sexual act?

Have you ever seen Igor jerking off? Have you ever seen Polina touching him or doing something like a blow job or hand job?

I never seen nothing of that!

So, one ipothesis is that Igor is completely impotent, and they are only good friends. But in this case, why does he touch her in bathtube?

The second ipothesis is that he (or them together) have a sexual life OUTSIDE the house!

Really, I think that there are 0 probability that a young guy in the Igor's situation lives without a quite daily sexual act of any type (at last a wank!!!).

If they sleep apart they are not tempted to have sex in this house in front of the camera. Wonder where they do have sex..

Yes, they sleep apart, but Igor see and touch her naked ! IIn't it a temptation? And after he goes to sleep how nothing happened! A guy of his age that haven't a girlfriend of sure he jerck off at last one a day ! Moreover why it can be excluded that they have sex outside? May be they are only good friends and they are in love with other people! Or they can have sex in their car, why not ? And how can be ruled out that, if they are a real couple, they have some good friend that borrow them a room where they can have sex?

There are lots of possibilities, but for certain a young guy cannot lives without any form of sex!  It's umanity impossibile!