Polina and Egor

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all strange they time you were home from Dasha , stept together on the couch.

:P :P Este apartamento era muy bueno al principio, cuando ella se quedaba sola con su ordenador, o con su platano o en la bañera, hasta que el eyaculador precoz de Demid le prohibio masturbarse

There seems to be a furniture delivery. Could Egor have gotten his own bed so he doesn't have to continue sleeping on sofa.

I can't see this apartment lasting for too long. RLC sure goofed when they picked this couple.

Did anyone notice....  at the computer desk, Egor has a laptop, and on the shelf above the laptop he put some kind of monitor/notebook.  He put a piece of cardboard so we can not see what he is watching.  Any guesses why?

AND....  doesn't seem Polina is coming home tonight....  what's up with that?

Someone mentioned new furniture..... where?

Guest bobbyjoe

Did anyone notice....  at the computer desk, Egor has a laptop, and on the shelf above the laptop he put some kind of monitor/notebook.  He put a piece of cardboard so we can not see what he is watching.  Any guesses why?

yes,j have noticed too,he don't want we see what he doing on the computer,it's for that he have moved  the furniture,

it's a good indication for why this couple are here!! just for get the free appartment but show nothing on cameras,it's not a reallife this comportment,soo bad casting,

polina come here very late just for eat,shower and sleeping,nothing more,we see her about 1h per day if you don't count when she sleep

I haven't seen any new furniture. Everything still looks the same but the computer desk has been moved.

Guest bobbyjoe

I haven't seen any new furniture. Everything still looks the same but the computer desk has been moved.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

it's for that,he have moved the furniture for make that

In all fairness I like tho apt.

I like the fact of not understanding what's going on with them and to speculate to try to figure it out.

I know sooner or later something will happen.

And it's fun to see when and if the speculations were far off or not.

A couple/tenant that comes in and starts acting as if there were no cameras from day 1 is just not credible.

Ok, one might enjoy nudity, but I would find it boring rather quick.

Not everyone has the same interests or likes the same things. 

There are the Alinas or the Leroas (sweet!) to please those who want it all and now, and the Polinas and NoraJennyRita to tickle the imagination of others.

What is useless to one is not to others...

Guys, the world is still a nice place, enjoy variety!  And the opportunity you have to sneak peek into different realities. 

And if you don't like it...  stop paying.  You're free, it could be worse indeed!

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

it's for that,he have moved the furniture for make that

I don't think its to block the screen from us we can still see it. I have a book set up beside my computer to block the light from hitting my screen head on. maybe that's why he did it

The main question is: How can a young guy live in the same house of a girl, kiss, see and touch her naked without any sexual act?

Have you ever seen Igor jerking off? Have you ever seen Polina touching him or doing something like a blow job or hand job?

I never seen nothing of that!

So, one ipothesis is that Igor is completely impotent, and they are only good friends. But in this case, why does he touch her in bathtube?

The second ipothesis is that he (or them together) have a sexual life OUTSIDE the house!

Really, I think that there are 0 probability that a young guy in the Igor's situation lives without a quite daily sexual act of any type (at last a wank!!!).