Polina and Egor

When he left in the morning they had a long kiss and he was grabbing her ass with both hands up her shorts. It doesn't seem likely that they have never had sex before, but nothing that I can think of adds up to explain why they don't sleep together. I mean if she doesn't want to have sex in front of the cameras she can just tell him that...they don't need to sleep separately.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ange_Gardien

Cours de sexologie prochainement sur RLC

Ce cours sera animé par notre experte Dasha,

Attention outil pédagogique une petite Banane

Guest bobbyjoe

Finally a tenant listening good musics !!!

what a shit music,it's a chance we can mute the sound,

j hate the metal,punk music

Finally a tenant listening good musics !!!

what a shit music,it's a chance we can mute the sound,

j hate the metal,punk music

hahaha, I'm a metal guy !

I specially love when Leora listen to alternative metal !

She kisses him goodnight each night.  Clearly they are close and nudity is not a problem for them.  They behave as a couple in all other aspects but sexually.  I am starting to think that it is at least a strong possibility, that they are to be married soon and they are not sleeping together before hand.  This would seem to make sense based on their behavior.  She is discouraging his advances based on the commitment not to do anything more before marriage - but doing things as a couple otherwise.

If this is the case in may only we a few weeks until they are married.  RLC may have speeded up their move in after the others moved out instead of waiting until married.

Just a thought.

She kisses him goodnight each night.  Clearly they are close and nudity is not a problem for them.  They behave as a couple in all other aspects but sexually.  I am starting to think that it is at least a strong possibility, that they are to be married soon and they are not sleeping together before hand.  This would seem to make sense based on their behavior. 

If this is the case in may only we a few weeks until they are married.  RLC may have speeded up their move in after the others moved out instead of waiting until married.

Just a thought.

I think It's very strange that a couple that want to wait the marriage before sex have no problem on nudity! Normally people who don't ha e sex before marriage have no fucking but have something else (oral sex or hand job ecc.). Moreover, how can Igor do to kiss her , touch her in the bathtube and go to sleep without problems? I mean have you ever seen Igor to jerk off ???

Guest bobbyjoe

for the moment,j'm just curious for see if she will stay here during the week-end saturday and sunday during the journey

or she moving out again during all the journey and come back at home very late at same hour during the week(around 10 pm),

j don't know what work she do but she have probably 1 or 2 days off

this is a useless house :(

;) ;) Y la de Veronica y la de Dasha y la de Maya y la de Suzan y la de las chicas monjas-misioneras-religiosas Rita-Jannet.Joder como se echa en falta a Alma y a la "loca" de Isabel