Polina and Egor

Just like life.  you never know what you are going to get until you get it.  I start watching new apts with 0expectations and sometimes that is exactly what I get.  Nothing.  Even the everyday things here aren't interesting

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like life.  you never know what you are going to get until you get it.  I start watching new apts with 0expectations and sometimes that is exactly what I get.  Nothing.  Even the everyday things here aren't interesting

tout à fait raison!!

Three or four posts in quick succession, thought it must be something interesting, instead I just find stupid.

I guess you can make it five or six in a row if you add your post and the one after it.  ::)

Oh good,  I can't wait to see how your additional comments will increase the intellectual level of this thread.

for the moment,j'm just curious for see if she will stay here during the week-end saturday and sunday during the journey

or she moving out again during all the journey and come back at home very late at same hour during the week(around 10 pm),

j don't know what work she do but she have probably 1 or 2 days off

Well, it looks like she went away for the weekend. That may give credence to the "waiting until they get married" scenario. Does anyone know when they might get married if indeed they are not right now husband and wife?

Guest joshua1584

I wonder why he doesn't sleep in the bed while she is gone? Maybe he has something against beds lol

Anyone else think that homosexuality is illegal in their country so the dude is living with a chick just for appearances?

If he's not gay, I'll go out and buy a hat to eat.

If you had seen him grabbing her ass and the way that he looks at her, you would know that he is not gay.

Anyone else think that homosexuality is illegal in their country so the dude is living with a chick just for appearances?

If he's not gay, I'll go out and buy a hat to eat.

Bought that hat yet?

You know that he tries to get in to her panties all the time right? And that she is stopping him?

Bon apetit!