New Girl Jenny

This has already been said here, put I really tired to watch nothing, all day, week and month in this House! I can't over look these girls who succeed one another, and have only occupation in the House to sleep and to stay whole days on their cell phone! I do not call it the "real life"! No passion, no activity, no movement, nothing! months to watch girls fiddle with this phone at all times, from morning to evening and from evening to morning! crappy days follow each other and it's really boring! nothing to do except their asses from time to time! the other houses are more alive, it takes you to the lobotomy and depression! :-\ :( >:(

That is what I have been saying this whole time!!  How this apartment can be a premium apartment is beyond me.  For the money they are charging people to view a few girls that mope around all day, occasionally showing a body part here and there, is absurd!!  This apartment needs to be cut from premium status and put back in the regular status!!  You are right corboblanc this does not resemble "Real Life" at all.  People are eventually going to get tired of the same ole day in and day out boring viewing and will start to quit paying and maybe...and then just maybe RLC will address the situation!!!

Unfortunately, I agree with both of you and was thinking about posting this myself. I'm beginning to think that you have to watch 24/7 just to catch a 1 minute glimpse of a girl changing or a 5 minute shower which only shows their backside. I haven't even seen any of the "new" girls masturbate under the covers yet! Do they not have any sex drive?

This is certainly not premium content. RLC has to start screening girls and only letting them in if they are not super-shy about showing their bodies. I don't expect loads of sex, but I don't expect all the girls to intentionally hide their bodies either. It's ridiculous. I can't afford to spend 24 hours a day viewing just to hope that one of the girls will show a little breast when they are getting dressed or undressed. There is absolutely nothing "normal" about this kind of behavior. Lets's hope RLC can do something to improve the product. It's a great idea and could make them a fortune if done right.

Let's hope they do something to make it better but I'm afraid what you see is what you get!!  You are right, it is a great idea but they are doing nothing about making it any better!!!  Even if you do watch 24/7 you will be very disappointed in the outcome.

Problem 1: rlc wants nothing else. It would be for rlc no problem, in the advertising the sexuality and show of the body more exactly to define. Then there would be no hiding, or Mastubieren under the cover. Enough girls would also contact for it.

Problem 2: Present situation. Which girls run in the nude, or easily dresses around if a married man is in the flat.

Problem 3. The girls can fulfil her sexual need easily beyond the flat, hence, do not depend on the bed.

Problem 4: No celebrations. The residential address should remain very anonymous. Nobody has an interest that the address spreads in Barcelona and the scial media. Enough Pervs would bother it before the house herumstreunen and, perhaps, the girls.

Problem 5: At celebrations and events. No girl wants to hear yesterday \"Hi, I have seen you with the Mastubieren \".

Problem 6: Photos and videos on the Internet. The girls are good-looking, partners have, perhaps, in the native country, or want to marry once. This would be, perhaps, a problem.

There is to make only a little, either any more do not pay or to accept the situation.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE "CONTENT"  WAS NEVER ADVERTISED AS PREMIUM! IT'S EXACTLY THE SAME CONTENT AS ALL THE OTHER APARTMENTS. THE MEMBERSHIP IS PREMIUM BECAUSE YOU GET THREE EXTRA APARTMENTS, WHEREAS THE REGULAR MEMBERS GET ONLY EIGHT. PLUS THE PREMIUM MEMBERS GET THE MOTION SENSORS, THE THUMBNAILS AND MULTIPLE CAM VIEWING. THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT!!!

NOW STOP YOUR BULLSHIT FUCKING RANTS OF BITCHING, AND IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE CONTENT THEN DON'T PAY AND DON'T WATCH!!

From the beginning this apartment was introduced only to get new premiummembers. Imagine, three young Russian girls in one apartment. And with the first girls, Sofie and Lilu slept in the same bed. So, a lot of people thought this was going to be the best apartment on RLC ever! Well, not long after, all the girls got their own bedrooms and there was no action  what so ever. A simple but effective strategy from RLC.

And this intention (seducing new members) has not changed today. It almost seems that giving the girls a place to stay during their time in Barcelona is more important for RLC then the people who actually pay them and expect to get something in return.

As others said earlier, we can't expect the girls masturbating just for our entertainment. That would be wrong, but we may expect them to act normal during their stay in the apartment. So, take a shower and change clothes just as you do in a world without camera's. That is the least we may expect from them. And if they can't handle it, they don't fit in this project. Simple.

But we saw that it is possible to have fun watching these Golden Girls. If you have just the right people. And even then it isn't partytime 24/7, but there is something for us to enjoy.

This apartment can be very interesting with just a few changes. Put in three new girls at the same time in the house. Let them explore the apartment together. That will connect them. No 'older' tenants who ignore the newbies. And cast only girls who are willing to act normal and communicate with eachother, the social ones like Kammi and Rita. And no headmistress. Just the three girls.

The normal couples here have not much to say to one another after all those years. But these girls are fresh and have their own stories to tell eachother. Sadly we can't understand it, but it's nice to see them talk and laugh with eachother. That's a start.

At this moment things are very bad. Jenny isn't the right girl for this apartment. And it's a pity for Rita. She seems like a nice, funny and lighthearted girl.

And the fact that Nora and Kiko are reunited in this apartment, is not a positive thing. The girls just feel like intruders in stead of tenants. For the future of this apartment it is important that the girls 'own' it. That they can act freely and feel at home. 

But, I'm very sceptical regarding any changes. RLC is earning a lot of money and we all know these companies like Google and Microsoft. They just don't give a damn...

I guess what ticks people off is when the girls go out of their way to avoid being seen by the cameras (as Jenny just did when she changed her shirt). If they sign up for RLC, then they should act as in real life. They knew what they were getting into when they signed up.

Btw...Jenny does not seem happy at all.

I guess what ticks people off is when the girls go out of their way to avoid being seen by the cameras (as Jenny just did when she changed her shirt). If they sign up for RLC, then they should act as in real life. They knew what they were getting into when they signed up.

Btw...Jenny does not seem happy at all.

She probably is happy and smiling but with all the plastic surgery and botox injections to her face and lips,you just can't tell what she is feeling because her face is stuck looking the exact same way all the time lmaoo ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D

Jenny has either had botox injections, or she is afraid of smiling in case it might cause a wrinkle to appear. She was talking and smiling in the kitchen with Nora today. She actually let some personality show through. I hope she does it some more. It's better than that emotionless plastic face that she has been showing.

Some women have such bad self-esteem that they feel a need to try and be perfect. A big problems exists in that few women look better when they alter the natural features of their face. A lot of those operations do not turn out as good as the patient was hoping for, and some of them go horribly wrong and the patient ends up looking like a character in a horror movie.

Mia and Jenny are two of those who don't look natural. Although not perfect looking, they may have been pleasant looking before their surgeries. Now, they must live with their mistakes. It would be very hard and expensive to try to reverse or fix the problems.

It is the dramatic conclusion of the lives of the youth of today ' today! mobile phone and computer are ubiquitous for 95% of their time, when they are not sleeping! empty lives that they meet with the virtual! girls of the other houses are engaged in something else... the daily life of the models is just an absolute vacuum! sleep, go to discos, and be on his phone, it is! only rita and nora are something else...