New Girl Jenny

My guess on the two phones is one for her native country's phone system and one for Spain.  I saw her ask Kiko her 2nd day to help her put a sim card in.  Most probably for Spain system - maybe a temporary phone.  Her other phone she seems to listen to music on so probably her home device.

Thank you.. An explanation instead of flaming for a curious pondering. That may very well be the case.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess on the two phones is one for her native country's phone system and one for Spain.  I saw her ask Kiko her 2nd day to help her put a sim card in.  Most probably for Spain system - maybe a temporary phone.  Her other phone she seems to listen to music on so probably her home device.

Thank you.. An explanation instead of flaming for a curious pondering. That may very well be the case.

llamar de españa a rusia con un terminal ruso no debe de ser para nada barato , y mas con skype o wappshap que son gratis , no creo que use ese terminal simplemente lo conserva de su pais de origen .

Right now, Jenny is on the living room couch talking with Rita. It is amazing how different she looks when she smiles during their conversation or laughs at something Rita says. I wish someone could communicate with her and tell her to keep that smile and get rid of the frown she often wears. She will be much more popular if she can just do that.

Doesn't everyone have 2 mobiles? I have one for family and friends and another one if work, my bank, doctors, dentists or if I have to give a phone number on websites, That way I don't receive any BS on my contract phone.

I used to have a cellphone and a land line. When my land line company raised some of their fees, I dropped them and got a new cell phone to replace the land line while keeping the same number I have had for more than 10 years. Now I have two cell phones. One for the stuff that I don't want to give out my more private number, and one that is a smart phone. They are both prepaid phones and they only cost me about $120 a year, each. I save hundreds over the plans that a lot of other people have.

Whats this phone stuff got to do with Jenny? Come to that, whats half of what is discussed here got to do with anything on RLC?

Half of the time you guys are bitching at each other because someone said something you don't agree with, the other half of the time you are discussing all these theories about the girls and there goings on, that are sometimes so ridiculous it's hilarious.

C'mon guys (and girls) stick with the subject, -be funny if you like, be serious, don't be nasty and try to stick with the subject. Thanks for your consideration.

Btw. this applies to all the subjects on rlc.

This has already been said here, put I really tired to watch nothing, all day, week and month in this House! I can't over look these girls who succeed one another, and have only occupation in the House to sleep and to stay whole days on their cell phone! I do not call it the "real life"! No passion, no activity, no movement, nothing! months to watch girls fiddle with this phone at all times, from morning to evening and from evening to morning! crappy days follow each other and it's really boring! nothing to do except their asses from time to time! the other houses are more alive, it takes you to the lobotomy and depression! :-\ :( >:(

This has already been said here, put I really tired to watch nothing, all day, week and month in this House! I can't over look these girls who succeed one another, and have only occupation in the House to sleep and to stay whole days on their cell phone! I do not call it the "real life"! No passion, no activity, no movement, nothing! months to watch girls fiddle with this phone at all times, from morning to evening and from evening to morning! crappy days follow each other and it's really boring! nothing to do except their asses from time to time! the other houses are more alive, it takes you to the lobotomy and depression! :-\ :( >:(

That is what I have been saying this whole time!!  How this apartment can be a premium apartment is beyond me.  For the money they are charging people to view a few girls that mope around all day, occasionally showing a body part here and there, is absurd!!  This apartment needs to be cut from premium status and put back in the regular status!!  You are right corboblanc this does not resemble "Real Life" at all.  People are eventually going to get tired of the same ole day in and day out boring viewing and will start to quit paying and maybe...and then just maybe RLC will address the situation!!!

That is what I have been saying this whole time!!  How this apartment can be a premium apartment is beyond me.  For the money they are charging people to view a few girls that mope around all day, occasionally showing a body part here and there, is absurd!!  This apartment needs to be cut from premium status and put back in the regular status!!  You are right corboblanc this does not resemble "Real Life" at all.  People are eventually going to get tired of the same ole day in and day out boring viewing and will start to quit paying and maybe...and then just maybe RLC will address the situation!!!

Unfortunately, I agree with both of you and was thinking about posting this myself. I'm beginning to think that you have to watch 24/7 just to catch a 1 minute glimpse of a girl changing or a 5 minute shower which only shows their backside. I haven't even seen any of the "new" girls masturbate under the covers yet! Do they not have any sex drive?

This is certainly not premium content. RLC has to start screening girls and only letting them in if they are not super-shy about showing their bodies. I don't expect loads of sex, but I don't expect all the girls to intentionally hide their bodies either. It's ridiculous. I can't afford to spend 24 hours a day viewing just to hope that one of the girls will show a little breast when they are getting dressed or undressed. There is absolutely nothing "normal" about this kind of behavior. Lets's hope RLC can do something to improve the product. It's a great idea and could make them a fortune if done right.

Unfortunately, I agree with both of you and was thinking about posting this myself. I'm beginning to think that you have to watch 24/7 just to catch a 1 minute glimpse of a girl changing or a 5 minute shower which only shows their backside. I haven't even seen any of the "new" girls masturbate under the covers yet! Do they not have any sex drive?

This is certainly not premium content. RLC has to start screening girls and only letting them in if they are not super-shy about showing their bodies. I don't expect loads of sex, but I don't expect all the girls to intentionally hide their bodies either. It's ridiculous. I can't afford to spend 24 hours a day viewing just to hope that one of the girls will show a little breast when they are getting dressed or undressed. There is absolutely nothing "normal" about this kind of behavior. Lets's hope RLC can do something to improve the product. It's a great idea and could make them a fortune if done right.

I think they are already making a fortune.       

From an Apr.8,2015 article,

Estimated website traffic net worth $1.7 Million US Dollars  - 08 Apr 2015

Reallifecam.com website has Alexa World Rank #1,455  and Google Pagerank 2/10. Reallifecam.com's estimated total  Traffic Net Worth $1.7 Million USD. Reallifecam.com has been receiving a Daily Pageviews 756,014 and should generate an estimated Daily Advertisement Revenue $2,268 USD and Monthly Advertisement Revenue $68,041 USD. Reallifecam.com's last traffic data update shows a 0.90% Negative Growth in visitor traffic. Reallifecam.com's average  Pageload Time 2.18 second which is a 25% Percentile in Fastest Pages around the World. Reallifecam.com website is Linked with 190 Websites. Reallifecam.com is most Popular in United States so 14.3% of it's Users are from United States. Reallifecam.com has a FWR site popularity score 4 out of 5 Stars. Reallifecam.com's Servers Located in United States.

Let's hope they do something to make it better but I'm afraid what you see is what you get!!  You are right, it is a great idea but they are doing nothing about making it any better!!!  Even if you do watch 24/7 you will be very disappointed in the outcome.