New Girl Jenny

You guys negative karma has made her hurt her thumb. Way to go guys!  :'(

You are correct!!  Some people can be so mean and don't care what they say to hurt peoples feelings.  There is nothing wrong with Jenny at all!!  I understand it's different strokes for different folks, but people need to keep their rude, negative, mean, venomous words to themselves!!

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't listen to them Jenny......they are just a bunch of assholes!  Prove them wrong......prove to them that you do belong in the apartment!!  I like you Jenny, I think you are beautiful!!! 

Please, stop calling each other names because of having different opinions. That's why this forum was created. We are all entitled to say the things we want without being called assholes, fukwits or worse. It will not be the first time that a forum is being closed because of this. And we don't want that, do we?

And I know some of the comments are rude and disrespectful. But just ignore them and they will stop posting.

I respect you dfCcap, and agree with most of your posts. So I hope you meant this is a 'funny' way.

And yes, despite the fact that she is not my type, deep in my heart I hope that Jenny will prove me wrong and will become the new Kammi  ;) 

I could be wrong but i think Jenny want's to leave..

She is either crying or looking close to crying after looking at her phone, she stood up, put on shorts and grabbed some papers from her desk drawer, that looked like a contract to read.., then bathroom break and back to bed with phone.

Don't listen to them Jenny......they are just a bunch of assholes!  Prove them wrong......prove to them that you do belong in the apartment!!  I like you Jenny, I think you are beautiful!!! 

Please, stop calling each other names because of having different opinions. That's why this forum was created. We are all entitled to say the things we want without being called assholes, fukwits or worse. It will not be the first time that a forum is being closed because of this. And we don't want that, do we?

And I know some of the comments are rude and disrespectful. But just ignore them and they will stop posting.

I respect you dfCcap, and agree with most of your posts. So I hope you meant this is a 'funny' way.

And yes, despite the fact that she is not my type, deep in my heart I hope that Jenny will prove me wrong and will become the new Kammi  ;)

The girls verbally only shows to offend so that from the lowest layer in spirit, more and more such types appear here. There the presentation should intervene and extinguish such Postings and close the authors.

Jenny looks so sad and is close to crying. Thats not nice to see. I wish her happiness  :-\ 

You're absolutely right. It's never nice to see a girl crying. Same happened with Kammi. Especially because we don't know what the reason is. And we can't comfort them (and I don't mean that in a creepy way). The only thing we can do is watch. And that is hard sometimes.

Hopefully things will change for her. Maybe Rita can put a smile on her face. She did that before  :)

Guest Doct19

Jenny looks so sad and is close to crying. Thats not nice to see. I wish her happiness  :-\ 

You're absolutely right. It's never nice to see a girl crying. Same happened with Kammi. Especially because we don't know what the reason is. And we can't comfort them (and I don't mean that in a creepy way). The only thing we can do is watch. And that is hard sometimes.

Hopefully things will change for her. Maybe Rita can put a smile on her face. She did that before  :)

LA SEULE CHOSE QUE VOUS DEVEZ FAIRE: C'est de la laisser tranquille, S'il vous plaît soyez un peu humain elles ou ils ne sont pas de bêtes de cirque.

Maybe you should have followed your own advise and ignored dfCcap's comments.

LA SEULE CHOSE QUE VOUS DEVEZ FAIRE: C'est de la laisser tranquille, S'il vous plaît soyez un peu humain elles ou ils ne sont pas de bêtes de cirque.

I don't remember treating them like circus animals in one of my posts. But maybe you can refresh my memory  ;) No, the tenants aren't circus animals, but what do you mean by 'leaving them alone'? Can't we dicuss them in this forum or can we only say nice things? I'm afraid both of these options are not realistic.

The people in the apartments know that they will be watched and therefore be judged and criticised. That is just a human thing to do. You are not different in that aspect. The only difference is that some of us will directly post their opinion here, while others keep it to themselves. This forum is created to give the members a place to talk about the different apartments. And some do this in a nice way while others are just rude and annoying. But that is something you can't avoid. Maybe it's something for the moderators of this forum.

So it's easy to say 'leave them alone, they are not circus animals', but this RLC project and this forum is all about watching and discussing the lives of other people.

That being said, I agree with you that sometimes we have to think twice before we give our opinion on one of the tenants or a situation created by RLC. And that's hard sometimes  :D   

Maybe you should have followed your own advise and ignored dfCcap's comments.

Normally you would be right, sillybilly. But I know dfCcap is a decent and reasonable person, so therefore I feel the need to respond. But if it was someone else, indeed I wouldn't have wasted my time.