What would you like to complain about?

Admin

What would you call that baby a" Squnk" lmaoo!! I wonder who would win in a fight over leora's hole the squirrel or the skunk?

That Barcelona club idea sounds great if my life wasn't so complicated and busy at the moment I would sponsor you and your dream lol

I'm worn out and tired Foamy over this back and forth between me and these guys too, and like I said in my previous comment I'm just gonna ignore them and let them bitch and fight among themselves,the picture thread has been made new and I'm gonna see if people are gonna try to keep it strictly for photos or they are gonna waste page after page fighting again,these guys might have been your friends in the past but sometimes you gotta give your friends the boot or just let them know to quit their bullshit because they are hurting this website,especially when it comes to the new members who want to join in on the fun that CC created for us to enjoy,but it is a bad experience for them from day one when they make a innocent comment and then immediately get jumped on and called a "fuckwit" or stupid,they can call me all the names and talk all the shit they want to me,it only makes me laugh,but I get pissed when i see them putting other people down for no reason ;) ;)

And "you know what really grinds my gears"?,not knowing what the heck you mean by "dslkjfalksdfklj." lmaoo!! ;D ;D

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Squirrel I thought you were to busy policing the playground so I was going in and keeping her warm. She just looked so cold laying there with barely anything on.

Then that mutt scooter ratted me out to Paul and he covered all of my entry points.

I have now officially declared an all out war on Paul and that dang dog so let tbg and kitten patrol the playground. We must make him feel the full wrath from both of us. I'll await for further instructions from you on our game plan.

And you need to stop with the 'lmaoo', every other sentence. That gets as old as fuckwit.

My bad tbg150 ::),I'm always on social media or texting constantly, so It's almost second nature to do that,I probably do it without even thinking half the time,but lets see if those guys can quit calling people "fuckwits" too,because yes you're right that shit is getting really old too,Ozi said that it's an Australian way of speaking,but this is America damn it,we don't talk like that here,kooloos is the biggest abuser of that word so you might want to tell him to chill out with calling people fuckwits. :o

You know what really grinds my gears the fact that time and time again over the years I've see the same group of guys Snaky,Ozi,Hampelo,Kooloos and Buster harass and say nasty shit to people and nothing ever gets done to them, and now they basically feel invincible to being punished by the Mods or Adm,I wish that I or the other members can go a least a day without these guys constantly trolling and stalking people on CC,to read their comments and bitch and whine about others bitching and whining,it's so ass-backwards it's not even funny anymore.

The problem I have is that the current flock of problems is not caused by Newbies, but by veteran CC members. Posts like "You're such an asshat," or "You're a stupid fuck-wit," especially in the Pictuers/Video sections are a big turn-off to Newbies and a perfectly good reason never to come back to visit CC.

The Rants and Flame Wars was created specifically for this kind of stuff.

My theory is that I should just copy such posts to the Flame Wars section, then remove the comments without explanation or warning.

In the meantime, I suggest you IGNORE such posts. It only serves to reward trollish behavior. If people are going to simply spew insults for trollish fun, then they shouldn't have anybody else in the sandbox to play with.

With all due respect Mr.Foamy, you fail to see the actual issue with the forum. Up until Monica and Kamila arrived this forum was doing pretty well. Then suddenly all these newbies started crawling out of somewhere and filling up the forum with bullshit posts and crying and moaning. And just as suddenly you(the mods)have disappeared for about three weeks. And the shitwave kept on growing. Then, when Kamila stepped out the door, just as suddenly you came back and I was hoping that we'll start getting some order back. Nothing changed. In the meantime us hero members, myself, buster, ozi, kooloos, try our best to keep this forum sane. All those comments you mentioned is how we try to let those people know that their posts are stupid, irrelevant and have no place to be on the forum. You can remove them but it's not gonna help anybody. Now, if they get "turned off" and never come back, then good riddance! Why are you so worried about them?

Another problem is people who come here only to wage war against us, calling us trolls, harassers and what not, because we try to defend the tenants from their foolish accusations and make-believe-conspiracies, which THIS FORUM WAS NOT MADE FOR.  We hate when people start bashing on the girls for no fucking reason, and we will respond to them! For instance this newbie "Maturin" who doesn't sound "mature in" at all. He set his sites on Ozi and every time Ozi makes a post he feels the need to respond with baseless accusations, whereas Ozi speaks pure FACTS. Ozi is a great poster and I sign under every word he has said and will say in the future, because we happen to think alike.

Now regarding your "running back" Euromike, who proclaims peace and love, but when you are not here he spews hatred and negativity on everyone who has a different opinion than him. He claims he's this big ass engineer with a fat wad of cash in his pocket, but he seems to be spending 60% of his daily life on CC searching for people he can tag as 'troll" and start laying his mouth on them. All the while laughing at his own comments as proven by the constant LMAO's and LOL's. You know who does this?--crazy people. And he proclaims a curse-free environment, but if you read through his comments, there's no bigger curser on here than himself. The retard Canito running up at number two.

I understand this all might sound frustrating to you as a mod, and look like a bunch of kids fighting over a toy, but us paying members only want to make this forum better for everybody. Perhaps if the mods start listening more to what the "veterans" think, and worry a little less about newbies getting their feelings hurt, we could get somewhere better than where we are right now! :)

First off, 'FUCKWIT', one word not two.

A person who is not only lacking in clue but is apparently unable or unwilling to acquire clue even when handed it on a plate in generous portions.

'This is America damn it'. Since when?

Euromike, you've probably ingratiated yourself with the gun lovers (careful, I cop shit for that) after having told us you carry your gun on your lap. What is it by the way, revolver or pistol, what calibre, what make. Don't worry, you have plenty of time to research the internet. Now start talking about trucks, good scotch and maybe some vodka and you would have crawled up everyone's arse. Certainly king of bullshit, not an easy feat.

Maturin, nothing mate, you are just a waste of oxygen.

Mods, follow Snaky's suggestion and see who is the biggest cursor here, criticised by many posters, not just the fab four. Actually that's fab five sometimes but in all fairness, when was the last time Buster made a comment here, yet he keeps getting mentioned all the time, force of habit maybe. Funny how in the past I've always received a pm on issues like this if there was some concerns.

As for scaring off newbies, for fucks sake this is an adult site not a sandbox in a kindergarten. If you can't take criticism, then stay the fuck away.

Snaky is right, cc has changed significantly in the last few months and not for the better. I'm convinced now 'stupid' is contagious so don't worry, keep up the present standard and you will be rid of me, I don't want to get contaminated.

You know what really grinds my gears the fact that time and time again over the years I've see the same group of guys Snaky,Ozi,Hampelo,Kooloos and Buster harass and say nasty shit to people and nothing ever gets done to them, and now they basically feel invincible to being punished by the Mods or Adm,I wish that I or the other members can go a least a day without these guys constantly trolling and stalking people on CC,to read their comments and bitch and whine about others bitching and whining,it's so ass-backwards it's not even funny anymore.

The problem I have is that the current flock of problems is not caused by Newbies, but by veteran CC members. Posts like "You're such an asshat," or "You're a stupid fuck-wit," especially in the Pictuers/Video sections are a big turn-off to Newbies and a perfectly good reason never to come back to visit CC.

The Rants and Flame Wars was created specifically for this kind of stuff.

My theory is that I should just copy such posts to the Flame Wars section, then remove the comments without explanation or warning.

In the meantime, I suggest you IGNORE such posts. It only serves to reward trollish behavior. If people are going to simply spew insults for trollish fun, then they shouldn't have anybody else in the sandbox to play with.

With all due respect Mr.Foamy, you fail to see the actual issue with the forum. Up until Monica and Kamila arrived this forum was doing pretty well. Then suddenly all these newbies started crawling out of somewhere and filling up the forum with bullshit posts and crying and moaning. And just as suddenly you(the mods)have disappeared for about three weeks. And the shitwave kept on growing. Then, when Kamila stepped out the door, just as suddenly you came back and I was hoping that we'll start getting some order back. Nothing changed. In the meantime us hero members, myself, buster, ozi, kooloos, try our best to keep this forum sane. All those comments you mentioned is how we try to let those people know that their posts are stupid, irrelevant and have no place to be on the forum. You can remove them but it's not gonna help anybody. Now, if they get "turned off" and never come back, then good riddance! Why are you so worried about them?

Another problem is people who come here only to wage war against us, calling us trolls, harassers and what not, because we try to defend the tenants from their foolish accusations and make-believe-conspiracies, which THIS FORUM WAS NOT MADE FOR.  We hate when people start bashing on the girls for no fucking reason, and we will respond to them! For instance this newbie "Maturin" who doesn't sound "mature in" at all. He set his sites on Ozi and every time Ozi makes a post he feels the need to respond with baseless accusations, whereas Ozi speaks pure FACTS. Ozi is a great poster and I sign under every word he has said and will say in the future, because we happen to think alike.

Now regarding your "running back" Euromike, who proclaims peace and love, but when you are not here he spews hatred and negativity on everyone who has a different opinion than him. He claims he's this big ass engineer with a fat wad of cash in his pocket, but he seems to be spending 60% of his daily life on CC searching for people he can tag as 'troll" and start laying his mouth on them. All the while laughing at his own comments as proven by the constant LMAO's and LOL's. You know who does this?--crazy people. And he proclaims a curse-free environment, but if you read through his comments, there's no bigger curser on here than himself. The retard Canito running up at number two.

I understand this all might sound frustrating to you as a mod, and look like a bunch of kids fighting over a toy, but us paying members only want to make this forum better for everybody. Perhaps if the mods start listening more to what the "veterans" think, and worry a little less about newbies getting their feelings hurt, we could get somewhere better than where we are right now! :)

Welcome to the rants page mr.snaky i was wondering when you would show up,there are over 40.000 plus people on CC yet not one single person other than your own crew likes any of your posts,that by itself should tell you that you and your posse are alone in the way you think,I just don't understand why you think that your opinion about anything regarding RLC should be accepted by every and anybody on CC,and whosoever doesn't fall in line behind you is somehow a fuckwit or is stupid,look here snaky,you might be able to control your household (your kids and wife/girlfriend if you have any),but you can't and shouldn't try to tell people how to think on CC,you constantly talk about newbies as if you joined CC as a HERO MEMBER and was never a NEWBIE yourself at some point, and I'm pretty sure if you were harassed and called names from day one,you would not like it one bit,you talk about me spewing negativity on others on here,well the only people I spew anything on is you and your gang(OZI,BUSTER,KOOLOOS)and nobody else because you guys are bullies plain and simple,and the number one reason why you guys hate me so much is because I wouldn't roll over and submit like some other newbies have done,Regarding me and my money and spending time on cc I work a 9-5 every single  day, you never see me on here until after 5pm when I get home,and I don't see a damn thing wrong about that either with spending time on CC I love it here,you might only come on here to put others down but I'm here to read comments,make my own,and upload photos/videos on CC,you call me a quarterback,well I could have said the same thing about you running behind tbg150,why are you mad because Foamy t has seen through you and your bullshit and he's smart enough not to fall behind you and support your bullshit ways,By the way, whenever you start a sentence with the phrase "NO DISRESPECT" that's usually what you are about to do to a person.People will never respect you and your opinion if you never learn to articulate and say what you want to say without the use of foul language or insensitive slurs,nobody else on CC can ever claim that I talk to them like that except for you and your friends,you like to talk about facts and like to copy and paste things that I say,so I challenge you to show the evidence of what you say about me being negative to others apart from you four,You seem to have a "God complex"where you think that whatever you or your friends say is facts and whatever anyone else says is bullshit,yet unless you work for RLC,I don't see how the hell you can ever claim facts on anything you see on RLC,at the very best you probably can make an educated guess and that's it,i've watched you over the years and you have said some things that I have agreed with and even liked,I've never seen you like anything that I've ever posted ever,the only things that you like on CC are what your friends like or if someone is putting someone else down,When the Adm made this website I'm pretty sure that he never intended on making it for people to constantly berate   and put others down who don't think or agree with them,and finally i can "lol" and laugh because my life is pretty good, I'm healthy,I am blessed,I live in the greatest country in the world,so yes i am a very happy guy,as you can see it shows in my typing ;D

Just remember this forum was not created for just you and three or four other people, this is an open-source forum where people from all walks of life,sex,color,languages and backgrounds can join to have a little fun and converse with others and share opinions,if you don't like it well you are always welcome to leave and join another forum that only has what you like, or better yet create your own so that you can make your own rules and regulations so that you will be a happy snake ;) ::)

First off, 'FUCKWIT', one word not two.

A person who is not only lacking in clue but is apparently unable or unwilling to acquire clue even when handed it on a plate in generous portions.

'This is America damn it'. Since when?

Euromike, you've probably ingratiated yourself with the gun lovers (careful, I cop shit for that) after having told us you carry your gun on your lap. What is it by the way, revolver or pistol, what calibre, what make. Don't worry, you have plenty of time to research the internet. Now start talking about trucks, good scotch and maybe some vodka and you would have crawled up everyone's arse. Certainly king of bullshit, not an easy feat.

Maturin, nothing mate, you are just a waste of oxygen.

Mods, follow Snaky's suggestion and see who is the biggest cursor here, criticised by many posters, not just the fab four. Actually that's fab five sometimes but in all fairness, when was the last time Buster made a comment here, yet he keeps getting mentioned all the time, force of habit maybe. Funny how in the past I've always received a pm on issues like this if there was some concerns.

As for scaring off newbies, for fucks sake this is an adult site not a sandbox in a kindergarten. If you can't take criticism, then stay the fuck away.

Snaky is right, cc has changed significantly in the last few months and not for the better. I'm convinced now 'stupid' is contagious so don't worry, keep up the present standard and you will be rid of me, I don't want to get contaminated.

If I don't take a shit Ozi doesn't eat,he hangs on my every word,and takes apart and dissects everything I say,first it was my degrees and now my gun ownership,you know i'm glad that it's only a few people on this "rant thread" so that his bullshit ass comments wouldn't get lost in the crowd,i'm gonna use your Boss snaky's line and say why are you butting in my conversation with another person just to give your unwanted 2 cents of an incompetent comment,I have never met a more jealous and insecure person as yourself in my entire life on this earth,I don't  know how you were brought up in Australia,but you are a disgrace to your country,i've never in my life seen another grown man get his pantys twisted up so tight in his ass like you do when you hear me talk about the things that I own,well come on over to america my friend and you can own your very own gun too,maybe it's a certain privilege there down under, but here in America it's our god given right,I don't need to research anything on the internet for you, because your stuck on hating me and what I got, so trying to prove anything to you would certainly be a waste of time and completely irrelevant,as the only way for me to truly prove these things to you,would be to fly you out to my house and show you in person,but I don't like having poor, jealous and envious  people at my house,you might steal something,and you call me the king of the bullshit,why thank you, thousands and thousands of people like my bullshit so I must be bullshitting right ;)You must be the "king of the ass kissing"contest because your puckered lips are soo far up snaky's ass he could taste your chewing gum in his mouth,and how dare you talk about CC is getting worse when you and your old geezer posse are the number one instigators of bullshit and whining on CC,And since you are my biggest and most loyal fan on CC,that copies and pastes everything that I say,well here is your opportunity to copy and paste the evidence that says that I curse at anyone else except for you an your four friends,snaky says you talk nothing but pure facts well mr.fact checker here is your opportunity to shut me up once and for all by showing me as the instigator and abuser that you guys claim that I am.....I'll be waiting Ozi,your move crocodile dundee ;D ;D 

AND I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK THE ADM AND THE MODS FOR CREATING THIS SECTION FOR RANTS SO THAT I AND OTHERS CAN BLOW OFF STEAM WITHOUT CLOGGING UP THE OTHER THREADS WITH UNNECESSARY POSTS,SO WE CAN KEEP THE PICTURE THREADS ESPECIALLY,NICE AND CLEAN AND HAVE PHOTOS/VIDEOS LIKE THEY WERE INTENDED FOR,THANKS!!

If you wanted some class, go for a Walther PPK (that's a pistol) like James Bond, maybe upgrade to the PPK/S. I wouldn't worry about the P99, not many of heard of that so it's not as cool.

I guess you'll want to be more of a Dirty Harry with a Smith & Wesson .44 magnum (that's a revolver). It's not the most powerful handgun anymore, so don't make that mistake. The Smith & Wesson .500 is probably still the most powerful production handgun. There are more powerful available like .600 nitro, but again not cool.

Don't touch Glock. You could go for a basic and reliable combat sidearm such as a Browning or Remington, but going so basic means you would need to justify it with specs and data, a little hard to do, whereas the S&W or PPK have wow factor and people will be drooling over you.

Stick to factory loads, don't get tied up in the technicalities of reloading, you will get caught out real quick.

As for the rest of your post, typical waffle and bullshit.

Archived