What would you like to complain about?

Admin

"LONG STANDING MEMBERS" don't you mean  "LONG STANDING ASSHOLES" LMAOO ;D ;D...

Now you see? You are being contradictory to your cause. You complain about others' behavior, then you go and do it too. Not too bright the way I see it. If you want to bitch and complain about others, don't turn around thinking that you are immune to persecution.

Lead by example.

And for others' information, I will NOT ban a paid member. I leave that to the boss. It's his board and he'll ban the financial supporters as he sees fit. I may send a note chastising them, but I won't ban them from the board.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"LONG STANDING MEMBERS" don't you mean  "LONG STANDING ASSHOLES" LMAOO ;D ;D...

Now you see? You are being contradictory to your cause. You complain about others' behavior, then you go and do it too. Not too bright the way I see it. If you want to bitch and complain about others, don't turn around thinking that you are immune to persecution.

Lead by example.

And for others' information, I will NOT ban a paid member. I leave that to the boss. It's his board and he'll ban the financial supporters as he sees fit. I may send a note chastising them, but I won't ban them from the board.

I'm learning not to get caught up with these guys on a daily basis,I basically gotta train myself to ignore them and not go down that road with them,it's been in my blood from birth to never back down from bullies and people who like to prey on the weak or less fortunate,but like Mr.foamy said, just get out the sandbox and then they won't have anyone to play with ;)

Ohh shoot I almost forgot,"You know what really grinds my gears HULU PLUS" Is anyone else having the same problem that i'm having were hulu freezes when it gets to the ads,no matter which device I watch it on, it freezes up on me, if anybody is having this same problem please let me know,and if you found a fix please share the info, I would appreciate it thank you ;)

My complaint would be Paul has boarded up every dang hole I have made so I can crawl into bed with Leora when he's gone.  What's a skunk to do. I shall wait until the front door opens sneak in and chew up all his electronic projects, spray all his clothes and leave him a surprise in his shoes. Only thing is no one will probably be able to tell he smells different.

I hesitate to ban any long standing member (get it? -- "long standing member!"  ;D) who has contributed in the past. And though many posts annoy me, I'm willing to put up with Snaky and Buster and Kooloos because they have been interesting in the past and occasionally contribute.

My discourse is not directed at any one member in particular.

So even though many posts annoy you, you are willing to put up with Snaky and Buster and Kooloos. In what capacity, a fellow member, or as a Moderator? I doubt very much that you moderate based on personal preference (I'm still here!).

I guess if we (the Royal we) are prepared to put up with these members, we have to put up with the 'fuckwits' that post idiotic comments that generate the wrath of a few members and therefore accept anything posted as acceptable.

It would also help if people understood what a troll really is and IT ISN'T someone querying people for blatant bullshit or stupidity. But accusing someone of being a troll is an easy answer to direct attention away from the "fuckwit" and avoid addressing the real issue.

I hesitate to ban any long standing member (get it? -- "long standing member!"  ;D) who has contributed in the past. And though many posts annoy me, I'm willing to put up with Snaky and Buster and Kooloos because they have been interesting in the past and occasionally contribute.

My discourse is not directed at any one member in particular.

So even though many posts annoy you, you are willing to put up with Snaky and Buster and Kooloos. In what capacity, a fellow member, or as a Moderator? I doubt very much that you moderate based on personal preference (I'm still here!).

I guess if we (the Royal we) are prepared to put up with these members, we have to put up with the 'fuckwits' that post idiotic comments that generate the wrath of a few members and therefore accept anything posted as acceptable.

It would also help if people understood what a troll really is and IT ISN'T someone querying people for blatant bullshit or stupidity. But accusing someone of being a troll is an easy answer to direct attention away from the "fuckwit" and avoid addressing the real issue.

The Snakys Busters and Kooloos can actually be quite funny and they generally just snark between themselves. You on the other hand troll the boards looking for anything that gives you the opportunity to try to insult someone.  The thing is, you aren't a moderator and it is obvious to everyone that you are attacking people just to get into a flame war. That is trolling of the lowest order. You aren't querying people, you are using language that is designed to piss them off so they bite.  Quite why you do this is beyond me but I'll say it again, you are not a moderator and using the word "fuckwit" again and again got old very quickly.

Like your bullshitting mate, euromike, you have no idea what you are talking about. Almost half my posts are in the Old Dudes Board and Random Discussions, well away from most of the stupid people. Fortunately most of the immature fuckwits are only interested in any tiny thing that will titillate them, like a bit of side boob or a nipple slip. My exception, which even surprises me, is Leora and Paul, spent a bit of time there, probably because they’ve been around a long time. What’s left, spread over 8 months, could hardly be described as trolling the board. When I log on to cc, I check the unread section, pick out the posters I'm interested in reading, then delete the rest, normally well over half.

In addition, you should notice a couple of common themes, obviously stupidity, like a list of things such as today's fuckwit suggesting vibrators should be issued to the girls, and people making unnecessary derogatory remarks about the appearance of the tenants. 

Trolling and flame wars? Good internet terminology that is ambiguous enough to describe anyone or anything you don’t agree with. Any continuous arguments I’ve had with people on this site have been mostly politically or racially motivated, I don’t argue with stupid.

As for not being a moderator, WTF?

Don’t like the word fuckwit? Tough. Report me to the moderators if you haven’t already. It’s a popular Aussie phrase, I’ve posted the definition before, one simple word that explains stupid really well.

Anyway, I’m bored now, I only log on to check out the Old Dudes and for a bit of amusement. That should give you and your mates enough to salivate over. Don't expect a response, the list of people that post that I don't read is getting longer.

I'm trying a new thing starting today where I ignore forum trolls that seem to not be able to eat, sleep or breath without me showing them some attention,just like a new potted plant,I'm gonna ignore these trolls and hopefully without my undivided attention they will slowly wither away and die ;)

I have only five complaints:

1) Having to waste my time immediately banning people who post virus shit or crap like "dslkjfalksdfklj." I do this more than you could imagine.

2) Having people I consider to be wonderful friends and good members bitching at each other incessantly when other people just want to see pictures or learn about their favorite RLC goddesses.

3) Having people report other people because they disagree with them, and explaining to mods that that the reason for their report is "dslkijfalksdfklj," or "this language is really offensive to me." Well, fuck you, I say...

4) I don't care if anybody is gay, white, black, green, lesbo, transexual, commie, bigot, pissed off or "normal." I've had enough of this shit. I DO care if you are a millionaire, and are interested in bankrolling an entrepreneurial squirrel who wants to buy out a certain nightclub in Barcelona, however. Please PM me and we shall discuss details.

5) My last complaint would be that Paul has boarded up every dang hole I have made so I could crawl into bed with Leora when he's gone.  What's a squirrel to do? And what can I do if I have competition from some skunk who I thought was originally my wingman? Must I, as a mod, arrange a diversionary tactic that seduces Scooter to defuse the wrathful attack of a Skunk so that I might gain entrance to the only beloved goddess of RLC?

Life is full of such angst.

I would suggest you give people who post "dslkjfalksdfklj" some sympathy as they apparently only have one row of keys to work with so it must be difficult posting something that makes sense.

I have only five complaints:

1) Having to waste my time immediately banning people who post virus shit or crap like "dslkjfalksdfklj." I do this more than you could imagine.

2) Having people I consider to be wonderful friends and good members bitching at each other incessantly when other people just want to see pictures or learn about their favorite RLC goddesses.

3) Having people report other people because they disagree with them, and explaining to mods that that the reason for their report is "dslkijfalksdfklj," or "this language is really offensive to me." Well, fuck you, I say...

4) I don't care if anybody is gay, white, black, green, lesbo, transexual, commie, bigot, pissed off or "normal." I've had enough of this shit. I DO care if you are a millionaire, and are interested in bankrolling an entrepreneurial squirrel who wants to buy out a certain nightclub in Barcelona, however. Please PM me and we shall discuss details.

5) My last complaint would be that Paul has boarded up every dang hole I have made so I could crawl into bed with Leora when he's gone.  What's a squirrel to do? And what can I do if I have competition from some skunk who I thought was originally my wingman? Must I, as a mod, arrange a diversionary tactic that seduces Scooter to defuse the wrathful attack of a Skunk so that I might gain entrance to the only beloved goddess of RLC?

Life is full of such angst.

When a Squirrel and a Skunk mate, that should make an interesting combination.  LOL

Archived