http://voyeur-villa.com/

Hey guys... I think it's time we clear something up  before  we get too attached  to names.

I know I am guilty of this as well  since  I did  upload  some audio  of  her  with Ivorian last night... but...

Dizi  is NOT Dizi.

The Real Dizi  was the girl  that was with  the  bigger chinese guy(Azam).  but they both  left  right before Karen left.

There was mention  of  "Dizi's "  real name as Irina.  to avoid  confusion  I think it's best  to call  her Irina  At least until VV get's off their ass and  changes the names of Apartment 1  to reflect  the Tenants currently living there.

Just a thought.  =)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are fast lol.

Yup, looks like Tanya is moving back in apt 1. Maybe she was just staying in apt 2 until Karen left. Speculative at this point. But now Dizi and Tanya have a really good chance to explore their chemistry for all you Dizi/Tanya supporters. Like I said, it gets more interesting.

What? And I just decided for myself not to watch anymore...Damn! But yes, I watched again. Couldn't help it. And it is really weird. I mean, both Tanya and Akira seems perfectly happy with it  ??? I know, they just live nearby, but still. And she just moved her stuff in her old bedroom again  :) Hmmm, now let's hope that these tenants get the time to develop their relationship. The new guy seems okay too.

It is almost too good too be true...do we have to expect other surprises?   

He posts the same comment all over RLC/VV so just best to ignore him as many do.

If this is the case, we here in the Police Department call that spamming. That is a criminal offence with the punishment of the ban hammer.