it looks to me that kami and kristy got something planed she looked at kristy and pointed to the balcony they were texting eachother kami got all happy and gave her the thumbs up.

Yes I seen that myself.  I don't know if that means they are going out at midnight or 1am or if something else is brewing.  Only time will tell LOL.

it looks to me that kami and kristy got something planed she looked at kristy and pointed to the balcony they were texting eachother kami got all happy and gave her the thumbs up.

Yes I seen that myself.  I don't know if that means they are going out at midnight or 1am or if something else is brewing.  Only time will tell LOL.

Maybe they're going to out later and rob a bank.

Hey, at least he's giving his opinion and not insulting anyone here, and this is a discussion thread.

I'm an old-school nora lover -- but to an extent, he's got a point. I loved the pix with Nora dressed as a nun: Mother Nora was a hilarious post.

I'm beginning to feel a bit like Nurse Ratchet around here myself. Maybe I need some time off from modding. I hear the weather is good in Barcelona this time of year.  ;D 8) :P

So your mod approach is: "it's ok to insult the tenants just because you like them a little less then others, but it's not ok to respond to peoples crap and nasty comments" ? People who we've never met in our lives and never will. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this forum is not about CC members and keeping their feelings intact, but about RLC inhabitants and discussions about them. When these discussions start turning into hate rants and head bashing of tenants, luckily there are a few members here(including myself) who will respond to them defending the tenants

I wonder what's up with Nora. She was laying in bed nude this morning before the girls had gotten up. Then, while the girls were at the beach, she was laying on living room couch in her flowery robe.

When the girls came home, she didn't really say hi or anything that I could see. Then, while the girls were still fixing something to eat, she got up off the couch and went up to her room. I thought maybe she wasn't feeling well or something.

But, she's been lying in her bed nude since then hugging her pillow and looking at her phone. So, I don't know what's going on. I hope she's not angry with the girls or sad because she's feeling left out or something. That might not be good.

I wonder what's up with Nora. She was laying in bed nude this morning before the girls had gotten up. Then, while the girls were at the beach, she was laying on living room couch in her flowery robe.

When the girls came home, she didn't really say hi or anything that I could see. Then, while the girls were still fixing something to eat, she got up off the couch and went up to her room. I thought maybe she wasn't feeling well or something.

But, she's been lying in her bed nude since then hugging her pillow and looking at her phone. So, I don't know what's going on. I hope she's not angry with the girls or sad because she's feeling left out or something. That might not be good.

Unfortunately, that seems to be the case in bold or maybe just giving them lots of space I think.