What do you think if we cut this apartment

I think multiple posts in multiple threads should be deleted. Without further warning.

Foamy can u delete posts and non contributors from the Forum?

Yes. Polishing up the ol' banhammer now. The required warning has been served.

I think multiple posts in multiple threads should be deleted. Without further warning.

Mr. Squirrel, you can start with me if that will make everyone feel better!  I'm about tired of how every little thing that is said about one of these girls somebody feels the need to take up for them, like they are friends or relatives of these girls, or they are going to meet them some day.  Then it just escalates to trouble amongst the CC troops!  I know I say things at times that don't make people happy but in a forum you have to have some kind of controversy!  Just my opinion, do with me what you will!!!

Foamy see the Random Discussion Board in this Forum for your target perpetrator

Screenshot_1.jpg

Mr. Squirrel, you can start with me if that will make everyone feel better!  I'm about tired of how every little thing that is said about one of these girls somebody feels the need to take up for them, like they are friends or relatives of these girls, or they are going to meet them some day.  Then it just escalates to trouble amongst the CC troops!  I know I say things at times that don't make people happy but in a forum you have to have some kind of controversy!  Just my opinion, do with me what you will!!!

I have spent hours seeing the same old post "What do you think if we cut this apartment." repeated in numerous threads. Perhaps you are not aware of this, my controversial friend.

I have spent hours seeing the same old post "What do you think if we cut this apartment." repeated in numerous threads. Perhaps you are not aware of this, my controversial friend.

I'm aware of this, I just want CC to be as good as it used to be and I know there are times that I can be a huge pain in the arse as expressed by several people on this forum.  I'm willing to be banned so that CC can be a better place for all!  I probably stir up more shit than I contribute unfortunately!  Do what you got to do Mr. squirrel and I will respect your decision!!

Come on Kami,you got the pie right in front of you use your finger to see how wet it is.See if you can make a squishy sound.

Loner-69 il me semble que j'ai lu des post plus intelligeant de ta part, trop d'alcool ce soir???

Loner-69 I think I read more intelligeant post from you, too much alcohol tonight ??? :-\ ??? ???

Corbobanc - the dude needs meds ....  His posts are totally inconsistent.  How can he post that and then post the others stuff??  Nut job!

Can't he be made to shut up he takes a lot of space everywher, space that could be more useful.