Corbobanc - the dude needs meds ....  His posts are totally inconsistent.  How can he post that and then post the others stuff??  Nut job!

Can't he be made to shut up he takes a lot of space everywher, space that could be more useful.

According to his last post in a different thread his random and confused postings were all part of some masterplan to get to know us. I'm not sure if this is more worrying than his obsession with Kami or not though.

Got you guys talking though didn't I.I've purposely been toying with your minds and emotions.Every time you say something I learn more about you Which than gives me more to write.Face it guys, if your life was truly fulfilling you wouldn't be on RLC nor CC.Have fun with your fantasies and I'll have fun with my girlfriend tomorrow. BYE.

Loaner-69 is an idiot.  He is totally delusional.  Now he has been toying with everyone.  Next it will be is is in the CIA or KGB or whatever. Stop communicating with him and maybe he will stop his posts - or better yet the Mod's will do something about it!!!!

Everyone seems to forget that there is a "report to moderator " to the right,we need to cleanse this board of people who live to harass others, ::) ::) ::)

Yet people were still asking me why I was so angry yesterday in the picture thread!!!

My new name for Nora is "Nurse Ratchet" from "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest".

This is really funny coming from the same exact person that made this comment just 2 days ago:

All I'm saying is that these girls have been kind enough to provide us with an opportunity to watch and enjoy the beauty of their bodies on RLC,so why can't we show them some decency and respect when we make comments about them.And don't say such hurtful things about them,especially when you don't even know if what you are saying about them is even true.

My new name for Nora is "Nurse Ratchet" from "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest".

This is really funny coming from the same exact person that made this comment just 2 days ago:

All I'm saying is that these girls have been kind enough to provide us with an opportunity to watch and enjoy the beauty of their bodies on RLC,so why can't we show them some decency and respect when we make comments about them.And don't say such hurtful things about them,especially when you don't even know if what you are saying about them is even true.

That was my way of satiring other peoples behavior.