I have not been a member for long but i have noticed that Nora has not been as tough on Kristy and Kamila as she has in the past with other housemates

I think she might have loosened up a little bit

I think she realizes that she needs them in order to keep the apartment open. They were really receiving a ton of complaints about the fighting going on (especially about Nora and Jenny and Rita) in the house and so forth. Nora is not dumb. She realizes that if she wants to continue to make money with that house, she needs a solution to the problem of customer dissatisfaction.

I have not been a member for long but i have noticed that Nora has not been as tough on Kristy and Kamila as she has in the past with other housemates

I think she might have loosened up a little bit

I think she realizes that she needs them in order to keep the apartment open. They were really receiving a ton of complaints about the fighting going on (especially about Nora and Jenny and Rita) in the house and so forth. Nora is not dumb. She realizes that if she wants to continue to make money with that house, she needs a solution to the problem of customer dissatisfaction.

I totally agree

Even Nora herself has started showing a lot more skin then she has in the past

spreadies on the couch with the girls

Joined in the fun and games

she has even started some of them

As for Nora admonishing Kami about sleeping nude,I think it had more to do with Kiko being in the apartment,then it had to do with kami being nude in front of the camera.If that is the case, then Kiko needs to be banned from the apartment.If nora wants to spend the night with him she needs to go to his place.The other girls should not have to alter their natural behavior because of an unwanted male guest.

Could you help me find a post that talks about Nora telling Kami not to sleep nude? I've looked way back to before Kiko had come and I don't see it. The reason I'm asking is because it doesn't seem to make sense that Nora would admonish any girl for sleeping nude since she herself does it quite frequently such as she did tonight. Did someone who speaks Russian confirm that sleeping nude was the topic of some exchange between the two women? I just never saw that and hadn't heard about it. Thanks.

Bookmaster, I'm not posting this to piss anybody off or step on any toes.  The night Kamila slept in the buff, the very next day Nora and Kamila were downstairs and Nora was showing Kamila a picture of it on the computer.  You couldn't see the picture but due to reaction and body language by Kamila, that is exactly what she was showing her.  That was the last time Kamila ever slept totally naked!  I know your going to say, well if you didn't see the picture then it didn't happen.  But the truth is it did happen and the outcome was no more sleeping naked on Kamila's part.

We all know that Nora will do whatever it takes to keep the spotlight on her, and that is one of the ways she makes sure it stays on her!!

I know you love Kamila to death!  It shows by how much you are always taking up for her with CC members and what they post about her.  I also used to love Kamila to death but after I got banned by RLC I started looking at these girls in a different light.  Kirsty is by far my favorite now!!  The possibility that Kamila smokes is enough to turn me off on her for good.  I don't date women who smoke and I don't like women who smoke!  Women who smoke is a MAJOR no/no for me personally!!

As for Nora admonishing Kami about sleeping nude,I think it had more to do with Kiko being in the apartment,then it had to do with kami being nude in front of the camera.If that is the case, then Kiko needs to be banned from the apartment.If nora wants to spend the night with him she needs to go to his place.The other girls should not have to alter their natural behavior because of an unwanted male guest.

Could you help me find a post that talks about Nora telling Kami not to sleep nude? I've looked way back to before Kiko had come and I don't see it. The reason I'm asking is because it doesn't seem to make sense that Nora would admonish any girl for sleeping nude since she herself does it quite frequently such as she did tonight. Did someone who speaks Russian confirm that sleeping nude was the topic of some exchange between the two women? I just never saw that and hadn't heard about it. Thanks.

Bookmaster, I'm not posting this to piss anybody off or step on any toes.  The night Kamila slept in the buff, the very next day Nora and Kamila were downstairs and Nora was showing Kamila a picture of it on the computer.  You couldn't see the picture but due to reaction and body language by Kamila, that is exactly what she was showing her.  That was the last time Kamila ever slept totally naked!  I know your going to say, well if you didn't see the picture then it didn't happen.  But the truth is it did happen and the outcome was no more sleeping naked on Kamila's part.

We all know that Nora will do whatever it takes to keep the spotlight on her, and that is one of the ways she makes sure it stays on her!!

I know you love Kamila to death!  It shows by how much you are always taking up for her with CC members and what they post about her.  I also used to love Kamila to death but after I got banned by RLC I started looking at these girls in a different light.  Kirsty is by far my favorite now!!  The possibility that Kamila smokes is enough to turn me off on her for good.  I don't date women who smoke and I don't like women who smoke!  Women who smoke is a MAJOR no/no for me personally!!

"You couldn't see the picture but due to reaction and body language by Kamila, that is exactly what she was showing her".

"We all know that Nora will do whatever it takes to keep the spotlight on her, and that is one of the ways she makes sure it stays on her!!"

"I know you love Kamila to death!  I also used to love Kamila to death...........

WTF? Mate, sad isn't the word. You need help, serious help.

Re:kamila Quote from dfCcap 7/14/2015 09:51:05 PM

Guest vkyour

What do you think if we cut this apartment

I'd prefer we just cut out a bunch of the hate-filled posts about it. Personally, this apartment is the only reason I'm a paying RLC customer.

Yes, I said that to a certain purpose

"You couldn't see the picture but due to reaction and body language by Kamila, that is exactly what she was showing her".

"We all know that Nora will do whatever it takes to keep the spotlight on her, and that is one of the ways she makes sure it stays on her!!"

"I know you love Kamila to death!  I also used to love Kamila to death...........

WTF? Mate, sad isn't the word. You need help, serious help.

I hate smoking too,but my lady smokes and there is no way in hell I would give her up.

at the moment this is the most watched apt next to carla.but what makes this apt.better is that kami and kristy are both hot with a good bond.

Yep, you're absolutely right. The way these girls are interacting with eachother is wonderful to watch. Already these cuties made my monthly contribution to the site worthwhile  :)