With all the bad press Nora's been receiving lately. Just wanna give her some mad props today for rocking that black lingerie on the sofa right now! With those glasses. She's still the hottest and the most interesting RLC girl in my book!

Fuck that bitch!!!!!!!

With all the bad press Nora's been receiving lately. Just wanna give her some mad props today for rocking that black lingerie on the sofa right now! With those glasses. She's still the hottest and the most interesting RLC girl in my book!

Fuck that bitch!!!!!!!

Cmon dfCap-Nora didn't cause u to get banned, so why that comment??

Fuck that bitch!!!!!!!

I can't quite detect the subtlety in your last statement. Are you suggesting that I should go have intercourse with her? Or that she's of canine origin...? Please enlighten!

Fuck that bitch!!!!!!!

I can't quite detect the subtlety in your last statement. Are you suggesting that I should go have intercourse with her? Or that she's of canine origin...? Please enlighten!

I loved this comment.

Fuck that bitch!!!!!!!

Whatever floats your boat

Foamy can u delete  non contributors from the Forum?

How would that improve anything?

We have picture and video links posted by non contributor that contains spam, popup and malware-that needs to be deleted and the poster banned so that our good members are not affected