for not change,nora doing again another scenario with new girl on free cameras for try get more suscribers

and after go upstairs for sure,try again nora,everybody now know what the game you play everytime

Why are you complaining, unlike many of the other apartments she is trying to entertain us. I for one think its great, she is trying to give us what we want. If you don't like this watch Dasha and Demid apartment that will put you to sleep!

Guest bobbyjoe

for not change,nora doing again another scenario with new girl on free cameras for try get more suscribers

and after go upstairs for sure,try again nora,everybody now know what the game you play everytime

Why are you complaining, unlike many of the other apartments she is trying to entertain us. I for one think its great, she is trying to give us what we want. If you don't like this watch Dasha and Demid apartment that will put you to sleep!

yes,she do just her job,she do that with every girl,why you think she don't do the massage

on her bed?it's nor really confortable on the floor,nora is vicious,she do that on free camera for try get more new suscribers,just like that,j don't like her comportment,respect my opinion

yes,she do just her job,she do that with every girl,why you think she don't do the massage

on her bed?it's nor really confortable on the floor,nora is vicious,she do that on free camera for try get more new suscribers,just like that,j don't like her comportment,respect my opinion

I respect your opinion, all I was saying if you don't like it you don't have to watch. If sometime bothers me I just don't watch it.

Guest bobbyjoe

I respect your opinion, all I was saying if you don't like it you don't have to watch. If sometime bothers me I just don't watch it.

j know but j watch just for see kamila but j have no choice this time nora is on camera,

normaly when j see nora on camera,j switch in other camera or in other appartment,j don't like nora it's like that

I agree with you bobbyjoe, that was piss poor!!  A bad act in fact!!  Why didn't she do the front?  It aint like a million people haven't seen her tits a million times!  This was done to cover up the under maintenance from this morning and thats all there is to it!!

Kiko is out for only a few days and we just had the 2 best nights of this apartment!!!! The massage was VERY sensual..... A real delight ! I love that new girl Kristy !!!

I guess nobody finds it strange that Kristy has only been there 2 days and she's already got her hands all over Nora?  When her and Nora were in the kitchen and Nora was drinking orange juice, she couldn't keep her eyes off of Kristy's ass.  What a damn shame that act was!

Guest bobbyjoe

it's not nora j want see get the massage,it's kamila,

nora can put her pussy in front of my face,j have nothing reaction

Guest bobbyjoe

it's not nora j want see get the massage,it's kamila,

nora can put her pussy in front of my face,j have nothing reaction

I wouldn't go that far! As much as I hate the bitch, if she put it in my face, there's going to be a fuckin!!

j will be happy when she gonna leave rlc forever but it's not for now,

j know nora is important for get more girls here but j will prefer refresh all in the appartment and

put one or two  couples live together here,there is a place for two couple here,it's big appartment,that will be more interesting