it's not nora j want see get the massage,it's kamila,

nora can put her pussy in front of my face,j have nothing reaction

I wouldn't go that far! As much as I hate the bitch, if she put it in my face, there's going to be a fuckin!!

j will be happy when she gonna leave rlc forever but it's not for now,

j know nora is important for get more girls here but j will prefer refresh all in the appartment and

put one or two  couples live together here,there is a place for two couple here,it's big appartment,that will be more interesting

Three girls and none of them Nora would be good with me!!

they play a lot. Falseness, falsity much hypocrisy. I really think that they are playing to the cameras like a cheap whore in order to this apartment is not closed. Nora became a forgery as well. It's disgusting to watch. It has become a fake. Why not gain more natural girls in this apartment. They just do what they Constantly playing. It is not natural. I like to look at Leora and Maya. 8)

for not change,nora doing again another scenario with new girl on free cameras for try get more suscribers

and after go upstairs for sure,try again nora,everybody now know what the game you play everytime

Why are you complaining, unlike many of the other apartments she is trying to entertain us. I for one think its great, she is trying to give us what we want. If you don't like this watch Dasha and Demid apartment that will put you to sleep!

I agree with you bobbyjoe, that was piss poor!!  A bad act in fact!!  Why didn't she do the front?  It aint like a million people haven't seen her tits a million times!  This was done to cover up the under maintenance from this morning and thats all there is to it!!

Lol, hahahah, oh my god, maintenance is no good, hot oil massage in underwear on free cam is no good! Are there moments in your life when you are actually happy??

for not change,nora doing again another scenario with new girl on free cameras for try get more suscribers

and after go upstairs for sure,try again nora,everybody now know what the game you play everytime

Why are you complaining, unlike many of the other apartments she is trying to entertain us. I for one think its great, she is trying to give us what we want. If you don't like this watch Dasha and Demid apartment that will put you to sleep!

I agree with you bobbyjoe, that was piss poor!!  A bad act in fact!!  Why didn't she do the front?  It aint like a million people haven't seen her tits a million times!  This was done to cover up the under maintenance from this morning and thats all there is to it!!

Lol, hahahah, oh my god, maintenance is no good, hot oil massage in underwear on free cam is no good! Are there moments in your life when you are actually happy??

Quite a few actually! For instance every time I see you have commented on one of my posts, it makes me extremely happy to know you are still around and above ground!

There is a reason why Nora lovers went underground.

Most newbies don't know how she can shine.

With Kamila & Kristy, they probably won't ever learn.

This apartment went from abysmal to being the hottest topic on CC.

N&K finally pulled it off. 10 points for RLC.

There is a reason why Nora lovers went underground.

Most newbies don't know how she can shine.

With Kamila & Kristy, they probably won't ever learn.

This apartment went from abysmal to being the hottest topic on CC.

N&K finally pulled it off. 10 points for RLC.

Now, if only RLC could pull that off with some of the other apartments, they may actually become the kind of site that is really fun to watch and that delivers what they promise in their advertising and that new members are expecting. Then, there would be far fewer complaints, I think.

I think they would also help reduce some of the criticism if they just told members more about what was going on. Instead of just saying "We welcome new girl Kristy", they could say something about who Kristy is and what she does. They could give us an idea of how long a new girl might be staying and so forth. If they would do that, people wouldn't have to try to guess and use purely their imagination as to what the new girl is all about.

Just as an example, I would have liked to know that Rita and Kamila had already known each other prior to Rita arriving and that they were actually good friends. Then I wouldn't have had to guess why they seemed to hit it off so well immediately.

Just my opinion. Maybe no one else agrees.

So I was watching Nora make some tea (at least I think it's tea) in that contraption with the little ball on top of it and a strainer looking think for mixer I presume, and it got me to thinking about the day Coco drop the lid to the said contraption and the little round ball broke off the top.  What really got me was that Nora as far as I know never got pissed or anything.  Makes me wonder if she is on some type of prozac or something to help keep her calm!!  Just a thought lol

I think they would also help reduce some of the criticism if they just told members more about what was going on. Instead of just saying "We welcome new girl Kristy", they could say something about who Kristy is and what she does. They could give us an idea of how long a new girl might be staying and so forth. If they would do that, people wouldn't have to try to guess and use purely their imagination as to what the new girl is all about.

I don't necessarily disagree, but we have many members who are not voyeurs; they get their jollies from researching. Some of them are extremely adept at finding stuff.

Since we don't allow such personal information about tenants to be publicly traded on posts, this is usually confined to background PMs among closely associated CC friends. And since a good deal of misinformation is provided by jokers, it's best to not to take anything too seriously around here, anyway.

But yes, it would be nice if RLC started off with a bit of background. Things like "Igor and Svetlana work laundering money and invest heavily in the illicit drug trade. In his spare time, Igor loves to take over other people's computers and beat up Svetlana, especially when she tries to hide the money she makes fucking every Tom, Dick, and Harry that she comes across."  ;D

I don't necessarily disagree, but we have many members who are not voyeurs; they get their jollies from researching. Some of them are extremely adept at finding stuff.

Since we don't allow such personal information about tenants to be publicly traded on posts, this is usually confined to background PMs among closely associated CC friends. And since a good deal of misinformation is provided by jokers, it's best to not to take anything too seriously around here, anyway.

But yes, it would be nice if RLC started off with a bit of background. Things like "Igor and Svetlana work laundering money and invest heavily in the illicit drug trade. In his spare time, Igor loves to take over other people's computers and beat up Svetlana, especially when she tries to hide the money she makes fucking every Tom, Dick, and Harry that she comes across."  ;D

THERE IS ONLY ONE TENANT ON RLC WHOSE PERSONAL AND BACKGROUND INFORMATION THAT I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT IE.ADDRESS AND CURRENT LOCATION,AND THAT'S YARIK,SO THAT I COULD PERSONALLY LET HIM KNOW WHAT I THINK ABOUT HIM,OR TO SEND HIM A DRONE WITH A SPECIAL DELIVERY TO DROP RIGHT AT HIS FEET.