nora is such a bitch she knows kamila was watching a movie she comes in unplugs kamilas charger and plugs in her laptop so then kamila has to go to her room such a bitch.

it´s normal, sometimes every boss has to show who is the boss

I must say Nora really knows how to fuck whenever she wants to fuck,that girl can grind and switch up positions and try and do some freaky shit whenever she wants to,she makes a wonderful sexual partner,plus them fat pussy lips just turns me on. :P :P :P :P :P

Edit..... Can anyone please tell me what the hell is that thing that looks like a mp3 player that keeps beeping that Nora keeps on picking up,I noticed that whenever she masturbates or gets fucked she is always picking that thing up,is it something that monitors her sexual activity,is she trying to get pregnant and that somehow helps her out,or is it something that tells her how many people are watching her masturbate or have sex,I think it beeps like every few minutes or so and she picks it up,this is really puzzling to me.

I must say Nora really knows how to fuck whenever she wants to fuck,that girl can grind and switch up positions and try and do some freaky shit whenever she wants to,she makes a wonderful sexual partner,plus them fat pussy lips just turns me on. :P :P :P :P :P

magnifique prestation sexuelle de nora!!! digne de alina& anton!!! vous pensez ce que vous voulez de nora, mais elle est magnifique et beaucoup rêve d'être à la place de kiko!!! et massive attack en musique de fond en plus!!!!!!o :o :-*

beautiful sexual performance nora !!! worthy of alina & anton !!! you think what you want nora, but it is beautiful and many dream of being in the place of Kiko !!! and massive attack as background music and more !!!!!! :-* :-* :-* :-*

Edit..... Can anyone please tell me what the hell is that thing that looks like a mp3 player that keeps beeping that Nora keeps on picking up,I noticed that whenever she masturbates or gets fucked she is always picking that thing up,is it something that monitors her sexual activity,is she trying to get pregnant and that somehow helps her out,or is it something that tells her how many people are watching her masturbate or have sex,I think it beeps like every few minutes or so and she picks it up,this is really puzzling to me.

Lol, Sorry to burst your fantasy but it is the remote control for the air conditioner. You can just see it up in the upper left hand corner on camera 5. Milana and CoCo's room has one too over the door but it must have a compressor problem because it is very noisy. Poor Kami doesn't have one. That is why she has the fan.

Is anything going on in Nora's room between her and the chick she brought home?

j'ai certainement raté un épisode!!! qui peut me dire qui est la fille qui dort avec nora svp????

I certainly missed it !!! who can tell me who is the girl who sleeps with nora please ???? :o :o :o :o

j'ai certainement raté un épisode!!! qui peut me dire qui est la fille qui dort avec nora svp????

I certainly missed it !!! who can tell me who is the girl who sleeps with nora please ???? :o :o :o :o

I believe it's the same girl that spent a couple of nights with nora and kiko in the same bed.

I believe it's the same girl that spent a couple of nights with nora and kiko in the same bed.

quoi??? quelles nuits??, avons nous le même rlc??? :o :o :o ;)