I think they would also help reduce some of the criticism if they just told members more about what was going on. Instead of just saying "We welcome new girl Kristy", they could say something about who Kristy is and what she does. They could give us an idea of how long a new girl might be staying and so forth. If they would do that, people wouldn't have to try to guess and use purely their imagination as to what the new girl is all about.

Just my opinion. Maybe no one else agrees.

I don't necessarily disagree, but we have many members who are not voyeurs; they get their jollies from researching. Some of them are extremely adept at finding stuff.

Since we don't allow such personal information about tenants to be publicly traded on posts, this is usually confined to background PMs among closely associated CC friends. And since a good deal of misinformation is provided by jokers, it's best to not to take anything too seriously around here, anyway.

But yes, it would be nice if RLC started off with a bit of background. Things like "Igor and Svetlana work laundering money and invest heavily in the illicit drug trade. In his spare time, Igor loves to take over other people's computers and beat up Svetlana, especially when she tries to hide the money she makes fucking every Tom, Dick, and Harry that she comes across."  ;D

LOL. I love your example. But, since we know they would never tell us anything like that, I'd be happy if they just said "Svetlana is a model (or dancer or something else) and will probably be staying with us for one or two months. She is a friend of Nora's (or she and Nora have worked together on a modeling gig in the past  and it's good to have her with the project".

At this point, I don't even care if they make it up. Just give us some info to work with that will let us know how long they are planning to stay and whether they already know someone living in the house.

I don't expect them to post it on the website for all to see. They could just include it in the email they send to members telling us that someone has left or someone has joined the project. They could even ask members to keep the info confidential. I just think they are setting themselves up for criticism by saying nothing and forcing members to use their imagination and misinterpreting every action by the new tenants.

Nora and her friend are acting like kids busting into Kamilas room wtf is that about?

I think they want to have fun with her body. Of course, that could just be wishful "projection" on my part.

It was just a playful pillow fight without the pillows,Nora had the Dildo that she always uses,and she brought it into the room and was attacking Kristy with it,it looked so funny and sexy at the same time,I guess that Nora doesn't care about the girls knowing that she uses a Dildo. ;D ;D ;D ;D

I think they would also help reduce some of the criticism if they just told members more about what was going on. Instead of just saying "We welcome new girl Kristy", they could say something about who Kristy is and what she does. They could give us an idea of how long a new girl might be staying and so forth. If they would do that, people wouldn't have to try to guess and use purely their imagination as to what the new girl is all about.

I don't necessarily disagree, but we have many members who are not voyeurs; they get their jollies from researching. Some of them are extremely adept at finding stuff.

Since we don't allow such personal information about tenants to be publicly traded on posts, this is usually confined to background PMs among closely associated CC friends. And since a good deal of misinformation is provided by jokers, it's best to not to take anything too seriously around here, anyway.

But yes, it would be nice if RLC started off with a bit of background. Things like "Igor and Svetlana work laundering money and invest heavily in the illicit drug trade. In his spare time, Igor loves to take over other people's computers and beat up Svetlana, especially when she tries to hide the money she makes fucking every Tom, Dick, and Harry that she comes across."  ;D

LOL. I love your example. But, since we know they would never tell us anything like that, I'd be happy if they just said "Svetlana is a model (or dancer or something else) and will probably be staying with us for one or two months. She is a friend of Nora's (or she and Nora have worked together on a modeling gig in the past  and it's good to have her with the project".

At this point, I don't even care if they make it up. Just give us some info to work with that will let us know how long they are planning to stay and whether they already know someone living in the house.

I don't expect them to post it on the website for all to see. They could just include it in the email they send to members telling us that someone has left or someone has joined the project. They could even ask members to keep the info confidential. I just think they are setting themselves up for criticism by saying nothing and forcing members to use their imagination and misinterpreting every action by the new tenants.

And that would make a difference how exactly? Nobody is forcing anyone to imagine anything. Why the hell  should it matter to us if she is an office cleaner or a plastic surgeon? Those of us who followed Nora back in the old apartment know that she is her friend as are all the other people that visited, including the pony tail  guy. She is there to visit for a few days and that's all there is to it.

Just enjoy the show like you would enjoy a movie. If you want to know something they said just ask for a translation. Those of you who are Kiko haters should be especially happy, because she sleeps in Nora's bed, so as long as she is there he doesn't have a space.

And that would make a difference how exactly? Nobody is forcing anyone to imagine anything. Why the hell  should it matter to us if she is an office cleaner or a plastic surgeon? Those of us who followed Nora back in the old apartment know that she is her friend as are all the other people that visited, including the pony tail  guy. She is there to visit for a few days and that's all there is to it.

Just enjoy the show like you would enjoy a movie. If you want to know something they said just ask for a translation. Those of you who are Kiko haters should be especially happy, because she sleeps in Nora's bed, so as long as she is there he doesn't have a space.

Well actually she slept there with him and her in the bed I believe a couple of times.  At least I am pretty sure it was her.

But thanks for your willingness to translate.  It would really be nice to have someone actually put all of the conspiracy theories to rest with actual understanding!

Well actually she slept there with him and her in the bed I believe a couple of times.  At least I am pretty sure it was her.

But thanks for your willingness to translate.  It would really be nice to have someone actually put all of the conspiracy theories to rest with actual understanding!

You are correct. It was definitely her and she did sleep in the bed with Kiko on one side of Nora while she slept on the other side. There was absolutely no sex involved and she always had both a top and a bottom on.