Paid memberships.

Admin

Just submitted paid membership, please activate when possible.

PS. where do I find attachment center? Does it appear only after paid membership is approved, I cannot find it yet.

Once your Paid Status is updated the attachment center will appear in the top menu.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hey admin just wanted to let you guys know i purchased a paid membership about an hour ago i dont know how long it takes to be updated but i just wanted you guys to be aware thanks in advance

Did you fill out the form underneath the payment button?  If you PM me your e-mail address I can activate you.

• 3 weeks later...

This is a quote of the reply that ADMIN placed to another member a few days ago...

I can't stress this enough: If you pay for a membership you need to fill out the form immediately below the payment button.

IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THIS ITEM, please PM, myself or any of the other Mods. We have a Bat Phone direct to the Boss. We cannot correct a problem that we are unaware of.

Thank you.

I am not sure what the issue is here. Its a static form, it doesn't change and it doesn't disappear. Additionally, the form is used correctly several times per day. Are some of you not seeing the form? If so, do you have some kind of ad blocker installed that could be removing it?

• 1 month later...
  • Admin locked and unpinned this topic