Nora, Milana & CoCo Videos

Hey could someone post the video of nora cleaning in the kitchen at around 12, i missed it :(

Actually, that's quite funny. I would congratulate you on a good first post, but I can't help thinking that you are already a member using a different name so that you are not identified for some reason. If I'm wrong, then congratulations!  ;D

Hey could someone post the video of nora cleaning in the kitchen at around 12, i missed it :(

Actually, that's quite funny. I would congratulate you on a good first post, but I can't help thinking that you are already a member using a different name so that you are not identified for some reason. If I'm wrong, then congratulations!  ;D

No this is my first post haha, and these 3 girls are stunning. Cant get over them atm lol.

Sorry is there sarcasm intended in the good first post or legit? :P

No this is my first post haha, and these 3 girls are stunning. Cant get over them atm lol.

Legit. This really is your first post?

yes?

You don't believe that a member comes out with a cleaning fetish in his first post?

You know what seems strange to me ?  Usually, after anything spectacular happens among the girls, there

are numerous requests from people asking to see the video that usually is captured with the pictures.  Last

night was apparently the greatest display of pussy action among all 3 girls and yet I have not seen one(1)

request for  "video please " .  Only 2 or 3 pictures were posted.  RLC really has their shit together now !

They titillate us with many scenes of possible lesbianism on the free cams and then when the big night

arrives , only Premium members can see what is actually going on !! Now that's the way to get new subscribers.  I wonder how many of the posters on CC are actually RLC employees ??  Just my opinion and

observation. :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\