Nora, Milana & CoCo Videos

what happend last night ?

Kristy rubed out another quickie.

And after numberous interruptions Kamilla finally got some time alone with Mr. Lotion Bottle, and came at least 3 times maybe 4. Then needed a shower, and on the way showing  soaking wet panties, both front and back, and a hugh wet spot on the sheets.

And after what I read, Nora rubbed out a loud one too (did not see that one my self, so I can't confirm). But with my 2 months knowing of RLC, Kamillas was the best I have seen in here yet.

And as an added bonus before Kam got some alone time, Kristy managed to play with Kams right tit for a few seconds.

Edit: Forgot to mentioned that they got along again with Nora over some cupcakes.

what happend last night ?

Kristy rubed out another quickie.

And after numberous interruptions Kamilla finally got some time alone with Mr. Lotion Bottle, and came at least 3 times maybe 4. Then needed a shower, and on the way showing  soaking wet panties, both front and back, and a hugh wet spot on the sheets.

And after what I read, Nora rubbed out a loud one too (did not see that one my self, so I can't confirm). But with my 2 months knowing of RLC, Kamillas was the best I have seen in here yet.

And as an added bonus before Kam got some alone time, Kristy managed to play with Kams right tit for a few seconds.

Edit: Forgot to mentioned that they got along again with Nora over some cupcakes.

I cannot believe that, with the way I love Kamila, I missed almost everything she did. I was working most of the day. Then, when I did get to watch, I only got about 1 minute of viewing before my system crashed and I couldn't get it working again until everything was finished.

I've never asked before, but if anyone caught it on video, please, please, please be kind and put it in the attachments section or provide a link or something.  :(

I wonder how many of the posters on CC are actually RLC employees ??  Just my opinion and

observation.

that's pretty obivous for me from the beginning...

they are so predictable.

Would you like to share that info via pm? I've been trying to figure that out for a while. I have some suspicions, but I'm just not sure. It's obvious that they have more than one or two just based on the posting patterns.

I wonder how many of the posters on CC are actually RLC employees ??  Just my opinion and

observation.

that's pretty obivous for me from the beginning...

they are so predictable.

Would you like to share that info via pm? I've been trying to figure that out for a while. I have some suspicions, but I'm just not sure. It's obvious that they have more than one or two just based on the posting patterns.

I'm curious myself if you care to PM me as well.

I came across this video (a few months old) of Nora and Kiko.  What is amusing (maybe there is some irony) is the title given this video.

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I came across this video (a few months old) of Nora and Kiko.  What is amusing (maybe there is some irony) is the title given this video.

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

this is kiko the only person she has ever been with on cam sense I have been here and I have been here for almost 3 years

Hey could someone post the video of nora cleaning in the kitchen at around 12, i missed it :(

Actually, that's quite funny. I would congratulate you on a good first post, but I can't help thinking that you are already a member using a different name so that you are not identified for some reason. If I'm wrong, then congratulations!  ;D

No this is my first post haha, and these 3 girls are stunning. Cant get over them atm lol.

Sorry is there sarcasm intended in the good first post or legit? :P

Legit. This really is your first post?

You don't believe that a member comes out with a cleaning fetish in his first post?

Wasnt a cleaning fetish :P Nora's ass was nice

Well, in an effort to not completely be that guy (but unfortunately I will be sorry)

I do contribute in other sections of this site considerably although i'm not a member but i would like to make a request for last nights Kristy and Kamilla's solo adventures.... more so Kamillas marathon (by all accounts)

If someone can post a link or inbox me Id greatly appreaciate it... if not then i completely understand.

thanks guys!