Nora, Milana & CoCo Videos

Well, in an effort to not completely be that guy (but unfortunately I will be sorry)

I do contribute in other sections of this site considerably although i'm not a member but i would like to make a request for last nights Kristy and Kamilla's solo adventures.... more so Kamillas marathon (by all accounts)

If someone can post a link or inbox me Id greatly appreaciate it... if not then i completely understand.

thanks guys!

ditto that!

Well, in an effort to not completely be that guy (but unfortunately I will be sorry)

I do contribute in other sections of this site considerably although i'm not a member but i would like to make a request for last nights Kristy and Kamilla's solo adventures.... more so Kamillas marathon (by all accounts)

If someone can post a link or inbox me Id greatly appreaciate it... if not then i completely understand.

thanks guys!

ditto that!

Here you go folks, I think this is the one, she's certainly got the wet patch from the screencaps. I suggest someone record the stream and post it to MaB before RLC issues the take down, although this site does seem to have  a lot of rlc vids.

SPAM LINK-------------------------SPAM LINK------------------------------

Here you go folks, I think this is the one, she's certainly got the wet patch from the screencaps. I suggest someone record the stream and post it to MaB before RLC issues the take down, although this site does seem to have  a lot of rlc vids.

SPAM LINK--------------------------SPAM LINK--------------------------

thanks, here is a copy :

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

thanks guys!

ditto that!

SPAM LINK-----------------------------SPAM LINK--------------------------

ATTENTION - ATTENTION

It appears that someone has hijacked this link. Do NOT use this one. I tried to download and had a virus downloaded and had my machine lock up in a loop. The only way I could get out was to "hard boot" my system (which means I had to power down the system without being able to close existing open programs).

After I restarted my system, my Norton anti-virus software caught the virus and deleted it.

Note: Please don't think that anyone on this CC site caused the problem. The link was obviously working previously. Someone from "outside" our group inserted the bad code.

thanks guys!

ditto that!

deleted link

ATTENTION - ATTENTION

It appears that someone has hijacked this link. Do NOT use this one. I tried to download and had a virus downloaded and had my machine lock up in a loop. The only way I could get out was to "hard boot" my system (which means I had to power down the system without being able to close existing open programs).

After I restarted my system, my Norton anti-virus software caught the virus and deleted it.

Note: Please don't think that anyone on this CC site caused the problem. The link was obviously working previously. Someone from "outside" our group inserted the bad code.

Bookmaster when you quote a post you can edit out the link, I just did...

Shit, sorry to hear that. My antivirus (Eset) has not had any alarm. I've just run a full scan and nada to report either. I'm not saying there isn't something wrong with that site tho as obviously your AV has found something.  If anyone else accessed that link then I recommened using Malware Bytes to clean your system.  I won't put the link for obvious reasons but just google it and get it fro the manufacturer.

Sorry to put a shit link, hope you understand I had no way of knowing.

Shit, sorry to hear that. My antivirus (Eset) has not had any alarm. I've just run a full scan and nada to report either. I'm not saying there isn't something wrong with that site tho as obviously your AV has found something.  If anyone else accessed that link then I recommened using Malware Bytes to clean your system.  I won't put the link for obvious reasons but just google it and get it fro the manufacturer.

Oh, I didn't think that you had put a bad link in. That's why I stated that it was not a CC member that caused it. Some people were able to download successfully before I tried it. I thought someone later had caused the problem by intercepting and redirecting the link.

Oh, I didn't think that you had put a bad link in. That's why I stated that it was not a CC member that caused it. Some people were able to download successfully before I tried it. I thought someone later had caused the problem by intercepting and redirecting the link.

Aye, it might well be that. I just finished the malware scan and nothing came up.  Good work tho BM to alert everyone!

The above link has been reported as SPAM do not click the link.  The posters about to sing his last hurrah for that username.

Likely the same person that has been plastering this shit link over the last few days.

I find it very strange that we keep getting a ton of newbie posters (less than 20 posts) during a time when most of the RLC apartments are empty and is not attractive to new visitors. I think we may have an invasion that is trying to ruin the CC forum for good.  :(