Nora, Milana & CoCo Videos

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎16 at 3:22 AM, StnCld316 said:

Kamila Under The Covers Masturbation

This is the long version 17 minutes.  The person who made the video obviously didn't get the sound right.

No,I think the sound was right.

That crackling sound you heard was you stroking on your wiener a little bit too hard lmaooo!!!! I'm just joking,but you walked into that one Stone cold ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I kept hearing a crackling sound every few seconds.  I'll try listening again played from a different Media Player and see if any difference.

That crackling sound you heard was you stroking on your wiener a little bit too hard lmaooo!!!! I'm just joking,but you walked into that one Stone cold ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I seem to step in the wrong way with the wording sometimes.  LOL

But most know what I mean.

mickey is there a way you can upload one pic of what the girls are doing in there room i know you always post pics but i just wanted to know if you could buddy.

Some other source just reported that Kamila is getting fingered.  Is this true or not if anyone is tuned in watching them.

Some other source just reported that Kamila is getting fingered.  Is this true or not if anyone is tuned in watching them.

Kamila may be dreaming about getting fingered but right now, both Kristy and Kamila are sleeping.

Kamila may be dreaming about getting fingered but right now, both Kristy and Kamila are sleeping.

OK Thanks.  So it didn't happen.

Some people report some stupid stuff.  Could be someone from RLC doing it just to see if a flood of new memberships will come in to view someone just sleeping.

That was not true. Although, Kristy did try to reach "the promised land", but Kamila stopped her by grabbing her hand just short of the mark.  ;D

Edited to say: Sorry, I didn't realize that you had already received an answer when I read you post.

I was watching and did not see it and not what I reported in what are the girls doing earlier